ODROID C2

• Hello,

Somebody can tell me if I can run from sd a LE image from Odroid C2 on my QBox S905 device without bricking it?
    i.e. burning im.gz to sd put it in the device and start it?

thanks and regards!

• No. I wouldn't try that.

Btw. what's the reason for such an crazy Frankenstein like Experiment? There are perfectly fine builds that kszaq provides.

Edited once, last by GDPR-1 (March 29, 2017 at 3:40 PM).

• Hi Raybuntu,

I know Kszaq's builds are great and I'm verry graetful!
    Needing latest builds with openssl for a great addon "Retrospect", that won't open one off Belgium channels without OpenSSL.

regards,
    Jefken.

• Someone says he build LE9 for Odroid C2 and says the addon is working fine with OpenSSL but his bord is Odroid C2.
    Would it be possible to compile LE9 from source from kzsaq's github?

• Can You tell me what rebasing means? I' m building now, I changed inside /config/version 8.0 to 9.0.
    Also made a symlink as explaind in thread-4213-post-30438.html#pid30438 and building 64bit
    but I suppose that will not be sufficient?

Code
    # VERSION: set full version, use "devel" for development version
      LIBREELEC_VERSION="devel"

# OS_VERSION: OS Version
      OS_VERSION="9.0"

# ADDON_VERSION: Addon version
      ADDON_VERSION="9.0"

• Replacing means at least soname change. In best case a symlink would be enough, in worst users would have to reinstall all addons.

What if you compile it all using the new package (obviously doing the proper changes to where libressl is called) and do a fresh install?

• I don't think libressl is compatible with openssl. But if you go through LE git commit history you find the right commits. And compiling LE takes a long time. Compiling Addons just a bit more.

• That should work, go ahead. ;)

I won't do it for my builds, too much hassle. At least for now.

Oh no, I don't want to do it, nor I want you to do it, I was just commenting for Jefken, and well for knowledge ;)
    [hr]

I don't think libressl is compatible with openssl. But if you go through LE git commit history you find the right commits. And compiling LE takes a long time. Compiling Addons just a bit more.

Yeah on my machine it takes about 4 - 6 hours each time ;( I've done it a LOT of times. I've never compiled addons tho.

Edited once, last by niabi (March 29, 2017 at 8:57 PM).

• I have tried, but getting this error?