Bootingloop after Upgrade from OE to LE AMD A6

• Hi,

i switch from OE to LE with your Upgrade file 7.0.2 and after the Reboot.. my system goes up and down and up and down and up and down... is in an Booting Loop...

clean install didnt work.. start from install usb stick what i have make the system goes too in booting loop...

you have to fix it please... very fast.

i go back to OE for a while

• That is just not true. What makes you think that you can demand that?

Who cares?

Do you want your money back? Oh wait you didn't pay for anything.

Gerald

i write this for people who search for an solution or fix... like me before.. its the only way today.
    but some bad ass m. f. like you needs to comment this...get yourself an employment

i would never say anything bad against the developer of libreelec

• i write this for people who search for an solution or fix... like me before.. its the only way today.
    but some bad ass m. f. like you needs to comment this...get yourself an employment

You know the poeple above ARE the libreelec developers right? And that the developers of LibreELEC are all volunteers?

You knew that right?

• Official Post

i write this for people who search for an solution or fix... like me before.. its the only way today.

what everyone wants to say is, that you have to give more informations (which add-ons are installed, which skin is in use...etc...). Probably a logfile from a runing OE might help.

IIRC sometimes a boot loop might be caused if a different skin then the default one is used. So please confirm you have confluence as your standard skin while doing the update. As the update from OE to LE works for a lot of people it's not a general issue. It might depend on a setting or maybe on an add-on. You could (for a test) rename your .kodi folder to something else ('kodi-backup' for example) while you are at OE and then try the update to LE. If that works, it "might" depend on an add-on you have installed. After you confirmed it works, just switch back to OE, rename your "kodi-backup' to '.kodi' again and probably remove some of your add-ons. I would start with the skin, if it's not the default one.

That would help a lot.

• Hi,

Its the same issue like

LibreELEC

I have skin neo... Ok i can run the update without custom skins

But the same issue i have when i want to start from the usb key with installing 7.0.2 generic image (working on other system)

The bug is between My MSI Mainboard an LE like livs write in the other tweet... Same system.

OE has this trouble in 2014 too with my hardware

Sorry for my bad english