Audio Issues

• Just installed LibreELEC on an x64 pc previously running kodibuntu without any audio problems. Now when I look in LibreELEC's audio setup my device doesn't show as an option. When I ssh into the machine I don't see errors in dmesg and when I run lspci -v it seems to find the card and driver:

03:02.0 Multimedia audio controller: C-Media Electronics Inc CMI8788 [Oxygen HD Audio]
    Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. CMI8788 [Oxygen HD Audio] (CMI8786 (Xonar DG))
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 18
    I/O ports at cc00 [size=256]
    Capabilities: [c0] Power Management version 2
    Kernel driver in use: snd_oxygen
    Kernel modules: snd_oxygen

Any idea how to get it to appear in the front end?

• Set a small and badly named "wait for network" boot delay in the LE settings add-on. It sounds [sic] like Kodi is starting before the audio drivers have finished loading in the kernel, and if not loaded Kodi won't auto-detect the audio hardware.

• Set a small and badly named "wait for network" boot delay in the LE settings add-on. It sounds [sic] like Kodi is starting before the audio drivers have finished loading in the kernel, and if not loaded Kodi won't auto-detect the audio hardware.

Thanks. Can you give a little more detail on how exactly to set the boot delay? I don't see anywhere obvious in the UI.
    [hr]

Thanks. Can you give a little more detail on how exactly to set the boot delay? I don't see anywhere obvious in the UI.

Now I understand the badly named "wait for network" connection. Will try this weekend and revert. Thanks again.

Edited once, last by warrenjb (February 28, 2017 at 2:39 AM).