8.0 (generic) not suspending system

• So, altough the option is there, my machine does not enter suspend.

I've seen on AMLOGIC section that this is a known bug/issue, my question is: Will it be looked into, eventually?

I need this because I cant power on my ASUS machine from my remote once it's turned off... only manually

• As much as we would like to give replies: questions and statements on LibreELEC failures without any proper details such as log files, hardware details and software versions, will be ignored.

• Klojum

So you need me to post a debug log when I press the turn off button?

It's pretty simple actually. on the previous version of LibreELEC (latest jarvis) everything was fine, I setted up "suspend" on the settings menu, and instead of shutting down the machine would...suspend.

Since the new version (8.0) altough the settings are equal...it doesn't work. Screen goes black and the machine doesn't enter suspension mode. I've downgraded and it Works, so only on 8.0 it's broken. Ive seen it reported on this fórum as a "Broken feature".

I really need to turn on debug log and try and reproduce the behaviour?

Hardware related: Im on an Asus EB 1033 with the latest bios and the geforce 610m

EDIT: As I said, it's been reported officially (thread-4032-post-29407.html):
    You even answered in that thread thing is...i dont know what to do at this moment. Doesnt the 8.0 includes the nvidia fix?

Edited once, last by djhifi (February 26, 2017 at 2:50 AM).