ProjectM error

• Hi should ProjectM work on wetek hub ver 8.0.2.1?

Getting error

Add-on couldn't be loaded.

Can't load shared library.

ProjectM ver 2.0.0.0

Addon.xml looks ok unless I'm misunderstanding it

<extension point="xbmc.player.musicviz" library_linux="visualization.projectm.so">

Regards

Andy

• It looks like we're missing some dependencies/lib to be able to run VSXu properly on LE, but i will continue checking it out.

[hr]
    As of now here is what i got working/fixed from the LE repo;
    - projectM visualization
    - Solarwinds screensaver

If anyone is having problems with another visualization or screensaver preferably from the LE repo i'd be glad to look into it.

Hello vitorp07,

Is there any chance you could look into why neither of these builds will run on the (kszaq) S905 fork of LE 8.2?

• Hello vitorp07,

Is there any chance you could look into why neither of these builds will run on the (kszaq) S905 fork of LE 8.2?

I'm only guessing here as i don't have much experience with ARM architecture and kszaq builds but these add-ons are for Linux.

If these builds are not based on Linux they won't install or run properly.

• Hi folks, sorry for opening an old thread, but I'll running Kodi 17.6 on Libreelec 8.2.5, on a RPi3, and after hours of toil I still cannot get ProjectM to work. manage to I stall it ok from VitorP07's link above, but get the dreaded

Can't load shared library.

error. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I so miss these visualisation since winamp days. Nothing I've seen compares.

Cheers