No DTS-HD with Kaby Lake NUC in v7.95.3 BETA as well as master build

• 7.1 ACC / opus / vorbis seems to be fine but my Device can't open passthrough when it comes to audio streams > DTS. DTS itself runs fine.
    HW = NUC = NUC7i3BNK = Kaby Lake

Log: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Thx!

ACC -> working:

DTS HD -> not working

• I would say, this is still the same problem Linux does have like on those j3455 or j4205 boards. IIRC and if I'm not wrong, it's a driver related issue and we can't do anything for you. Kodi itself is waiting for matching drivers AFAIK.

For the time being, disable passthrough, use PCM and let Kodi decode which is nearly no difference.

And if it's not this, then please check if you have "sync playback to display" enabled. As this will disable passthrough automatically

Edited once, last by DaVu (February 16, 2017 at 10:11 PM).

• I would say, this is still the same problem Linux does have like on those j3455 or j4205 boards. IIRC and if I'm not wrong, it's a driver related issue and we can't do anything for you. Kodi itself is waiting for matching drivers AFAIK.

For the time being, disable passthrough, use PCM and let Kodi decode which is nearly no difference.

And if it's not this, then please check if you have "sync playback to display" enabled. As this will disable passthrough automatically

sry i already needed to return my Kaby Lake NUC as it stopped powering on after I increased the VMEM size in bios, weird. Tried everything I could do but it tells me memory error. Not able to reset...
    So no testing here any more. I'll wait for a more stable support of Kaby Lake NUC inc. CEC.