raspberry pi 3 wifi disconnects, but does not reconnect automatically.

• Well, I'm only guessing, but how well is that connection if it is connected? Probably the signal isn't strong enough and/or the internal wifi adapter is crap.

never had this problem on my rpi1 and 2.

ofc not, because neither of them had a internal wifi adapter ;)

Have you tried with the wifi adapter you used and RPi1 and RPi2 to see if those are working better?

• ofcourse the signal isnt the best, but even then the pi should reconnect after a dc?

ofc not, because neither of them had a internal wifi adapter

i just wanted to say with that, that the problem is related to the rpi 3 wifi adapter, not the router or anything else.

• ofcourse the signal isnt the best, but even then the pi should reconnect after a dc?

I asked because there must be a reason why the RPi3 disconnects itself. And if the signal isn't good, this could be one reason. So I would try to use one of the other adapters just for a test.

• i can test one of my old adapter, but why they shouldnt work on the pi3, when they do on a rpi1 and 2 with libreelec ;) i noticed disconnects while streaming tv aswell. i gonna test this a bit deeper, but maybe the logs are already helpful?