Odroid C2 - LibreELEC 7.95.3 - sound off by + 300 ms

• I moved from LibreELEC 7.1.1 by wrxtasy to LibreELEC 7.95.3 yesterday. In 7.95.3 sound is of by 300 ms. For each file I play (mostly H264 mkv TV shows) I need to change the audio delay to +300 ms. I have not had that with previous Odroid builds (all from wrxtasy)

My Odroid C2 is equipped with an 8 GB eMMC and is connected to my TV via HDMI. The TV is connected to a Sony HT-XT100 Soundplate.

I'd hate to have to revert to Kodi 16 since I have a shared MySQL library and my other devices are on 17.

If additional info is needed I will be happy to provide

PS. Please add a reply if you have a similar issue

• Same issue here since many official releases. In LibreELEC subforum @forum.odroid.com many have the same issue.

Workaround: start a video file, open the OSD, go to audio, set the audio offset and check "set as default for all files"

• Well as for a workaround that is pretty brilliant. ;) Suffice to say I would like to have this resolved in the next build :P

Thanks for the tip though. I will make sure to implement it :)

• No problem here with audio sync (including passthrough) on Odroid C2/Libreelec 7.95.3 (I tested multiple files from simple AAC to TrueHD encoded).
    Try with a fresh install (using a microSD card to preserve your 8 GB eMMC) and see if the problem exists.

Tested on LG 65UB9500 and Onkyo TX-NR636 (7.2 setup)

• Hi,

It was a fresh install on the eMMC. So I don't think it will help. I can live with the workaround for now.

Would be interesting to see if others have the same issue.