Sx05RE v1.8.6 Emulationstation+Lakka+Kodi

• Hi niabi smb is back in 2.3.1 THANK YOU.

Only thing i recognized is, if at boot no roms/systems are present and the screen of Emustation say „start kodi“ and „no“ and i choose kodi, screen goes black and nothing happened. This doenst bothers me, but i think you should know:thumbup:

• niabi by the way, did you know that your builds are used for the Pandoras Box Sticks (with 905 and 912 boards in it)?!?! found this video on youtube cause a friend of mine want a out of box arcadestick with retrogaming...

• Hi niabi smb is back in 2.3.1 THANK YOU.

Only thing i recognized is, if at boot no roms/systems are present and the screen of Emustation say „start kodi“ and „no“ and i choose kodi, screen goes black and nothing happened. This doenst bothers me, but i think you should know:thumbup:

Unfortunately yes, I left a patch I was testing, and it does not work properly :| but it should not matter if you have ROMS

niabi by the way, did you know that your builds are used for the Pandoras Box Sticks (with 905 and 912 boards in it)?!?! found this video on youtube cause a friend of mine want a out of box arcadestick with retrogaming...

I did not know that. Can you PM the video link?

• Unfortunately yes, I left a patch I was testing, and it does not work properly :| but it should not matter if you have ROMS

I did not know that. Can you PM the video link?

The characters in pic says: "This system is shared freely via internet. Never use it for commverical purpose.

For more infomation, please visit 人中日月's page on bilibili.com."

I am the one who made the image of video. The image is free and has no commerical relationship with any Pandora's box comapany. It just has a Pandora's box theme inside.That image was made in last Oct. In fact I made several image from then on.

Here's my page: 人中日月的个人空间 - 哔哩哔哩 ( ゜- ゜)つロ 乾杯~ Bilibili

You can get some images from my videos.

• The characters in pic says: "This system is shared freely via internet. Never use it for commverical purpose.

For more infomation, please visit 人中日月's page on bilibili.com."

I am the one who made the image of video. The image is free and has no commerical relationship with any Pandora's box comapany. It just has a Pandora's box theme inside.That image was made in last Oct. In fact I made several image from then on.

Here's my page: 人中日月的个人空间 - 哔哩哔哩 ( ゜- ゜)つロ 乾杯~ Bilibili

You can get some images from my videos.

Yeah I noticed it said it's a free image. Theme looks cool :)

• niabi Hello mate, I was thinking of getting a mecool km8p its a S912 with 1GB of ram and 8GB storage. I was wondering if your new Coreelec versions Sx05RE would work on this 1GB of ram device, or maybe it would be doable in two steps, only Coreelec could be installed and then install your emulationstation plugin.

Thanks in advance

• niabi Hello mate, I was thinking of getting a mecool km8p its a S912 with 1GB of ram and 8GB storage. I was wondering if your new Coreelec versions Sx05RE would work on this 1GB of ram device, or maybe it would be doable in two steps, only Coreelec could be installed and then install your emulationstation plugin.

Thanks in advance

I would not buy a S912 device at all
    1gb will work, but you will struggle in some areas.

I recommend you get a S905(x) with at least 2 GB of RAM

• I would not buy a S912 device at all
    1gb will work, but you will struggle in some areas.

I recommend you get a S905(x) with at least 2 GB of RAM

Thanks mate, I though of the S912 because of the promising panfrost driver that is already in beta with GLES 2 working while the lime driver for S905(x) its still alpha

I saw that the panfrost driver will continue to be developed to adapt it to the new S905X2 and S922X.

I hope that when the S922X is out, your amazing Coreelec version or the Emueelec branch find a home there

• Thanks mate, I though of the S912 because of the promising panfrost driver that is already in beta with GLES 2 working while the lime driver for S905(x) its still alpha

I saw that the panfrost driver will continue to be developed to adapt it to the new S905X2 and S922X.

I hope that when the S922X is out, your amazing Coreelec version or the Emueelec branch find a home there

I have an Odroid N2 that has the S922X CPU and CoreELEC/Emuelec runs extremely well on it! so if you want to wait that one is a very good option!

• niabi It seems that you have done a lot recently.

You have added BGM to ES, autoconfig for joypad from ES to RA and something else. And I noticed you starred openBOR this morning. So, you are going to port openBOR for S905?

• niabi It seems that you have done a lot recently.

You have added BGM to ES, autoconfig for joypad from ES to RA and something else. And I noticed you starred openBOR this morning. So, you are going to port openBOR for S905?

Yes, OpenBOR is done and working fine on S905 I am testing it right now :)