tvheadend, ATSC and epg...

• cabbresson Do you see the same info in Kodi and the Tvheadend web UI epg?

It could be that your Kodi epg is not updating if you have Kodi set to cache the epg in a local database.

Also, when you see a difference like that - if you rerun the internal grabber in tvheadend, does it update the tvheadend web ui epg?

• I'm getting an exception after logging in. zap2xml.log is showing:

---

Edited once, last by CvH: pls use code button (March 19, 2018 at 12:49 PM).

• updated TVheadend to 4.3-1171 and now I'm getting an error dialog "Access Error" 401 Client Error: Unauthorized for url: user:[email protected]:9981/api/status/connections. The user name and password never changed. When entered into chrome i get the following

Code
    {"entries":[{"id":1,"server":"127.0.0.1","server_port":9982,"peer":"127.0.0.1","peer_port":49924,"started":1522108977,"type":"HTSP","user":"admin"}],"totalCount":1}
  • I'm only getting it when opening the settings for both of your zap2epg & tvheadend addons. The tvheadend webui works as normal. I upgraded tvheadend on two different Rpi's and it's happening on both. I'll try a new libreelec sd card install tonight and see if it happens there to.

• cabbresson can you provide (or PM) me the zap2epg log? I would like to see which request is causing the error.

Obviously something changed in the TVH json responses...but I didn't see a commit that mentioned this.

------

update:

I have an RPi3 running the milhouse builds - but haven't updated it in awhile. I went ahead and installed an updated tvheadend server addon (9.0.114 from 3/26) and it broke my previous tvh installation. I had to completely uninstall tvh and delete my user settings. Then when I reinstalled the new tvh service addon - it worked fine. (albeit I had to setup everything again)

I think I remember this happening in the past where a tvh update caused an issue where the tvh service didn't recognized the user or group that was running the service, so it wouldn't work right without a reinstall.

If your doing a new install I'm thinking you won't see an issue. But I look forward to the update!

• Here's the log from the upgraded system. Log Here I'll try removing from my test Pi3 and see if it's fixed.

-------

update:

I removed TVheadend & zap2epg. Resetup both and I'm getting the same error unfortunately.

Edited once, last by cabbresson (March 28, 2018 at 3:09 AM).

• Here's the log from the upgraded system. Log Here I'll try removing from my test Pi3 and see if it's fixed.

Can you try to run this (use your tvh ip address) from a web browser and post the response:

Code
    http://127.0.0.1:9981/api/channel/grid?all=1&limit=999999999&sort=name&filter=[{"type":"boolean","value":true,"field":"enabled"}]

That's the call that's failing - it's trying to get the channel list from tvheadend.

• cabbresson I'm not running into the same error using a username/password setup. However, my test system is running on an RPi3 using the Milhouse LE 9 builds and currently has Tvh 4.2.5-31 on it.

If you rollback your Tvh version, do you see the same issue?

• If you rollback your Tvh version, do you see the same issue?

I rolled back to TvH 4.2.3-20 - Tv-addon v8.2.112 and it works. Installed latest nightly TvH 4.3-1220 & Tvh-addon 8.2.444 and the error is back. One thing is that the HTSP Addon user and password works.