7.0.3.012f S905 Chip.Enabled Temp Sensor Tests

• Mini MX-G (or v1) S905 2gb 16gb
    firm 107L1
    7.0.3.012f
    Working witn temp enabled build
    Dont know if it matters but this one is the first libreelec build i ever tried
    So lucky me

• I stuck the latest temperature sensor enabled "g" SD Card build on my MiniMX-G (V1) non beelink branded (S905, 2Gb/16Gb) last night . Rebooted about 5 -6 times including a full power down and boot up and so far working fine, no freezes on bootup. I will test further in the upcoming few days.

But there's definitely an improvement, on previous builds with temperature sensor enabled this box started freezing straight away on bootup could not even get 3 consecutive reboots from it without a freeze.

Edited once, last by xsi (February 3, 2017 at 3:03 PM).

• If you have a spare, you can simply make a new sdcard with the new version and boot it. Else you can use a card/disk imager software and make a full binary copy of the card contents before creating a new one.

Can you tell me a tool to do so (Windows 10)?

• You can create a bootable MicroSD with Kszaqs LibreElec builds using Rufus under Windows 10, that's what I use.

No, I meant, which tool to "make a full binary copy of the card contents before creating a new one"?

• I stuck the latest temperature sensor enabled "g" SD Card build on my MiniMX-G (V1) non beelink branded (S905, 2Gb/16Gb) last night . Rebooted about 5 -6 times including a full power down and boot up and so far working fine, no freezes on bootup. I will test further in the upcoming few days.

But there's definitely an improvement, on previous builds with temperature sensor enabled this box started freezing straight away on bootup could not even get 3 consecutive reboots from it without a freeze.

Update, I upgraded to the newer "h" build, by copying over the img file into the update folder and rebooting, glad to say this version is alo spot on, not a single hang on bootup so far. So curiously even though kszaq advises nothing that should influence boot freezes related to temperature sensor has changed in the build, I no longer appear to have any boot issues with normal temp sensor enabled builds...

So far so good,

• Hello...

I bought a Tanix TX5 Pro box and i installed LibreELEC 7.95beta5 version temp sensor enabled... I still have restarts but less than those i had with Mini M8S II...

Best regards...