Cant boot windows

• Hi

I had a new NUC which had windows 10 on emmc memory.
    I installed Libreelec onto a USB drive but now I cant boot into windows anymore. It only boots libreelec.
    How do I boot into windows now?

Thanks

• It sounds like you selected the wrong target device during installation of LibreELEC.

If your NUC now boots LibreELEC from eMMC and without the USB stick inserted, then you are out luck and your Windows installation has gone to heaven. In which case, you will have no other choice than to reinstall Windows.

Edited once, last by Klojum (January 28, 2017 at 12:20 PM).

• It sounds like you selected the wrong target device during installation of LibreELEC.

If your NUC now boots LibreELEC from eMMC and without the USB stick inserted, then you are out luck and your Windows installation has gone to heaven. In which case, you will have no other choice than to reinstall Windows.

Damn! You're right!
    :(
    Now I need to find out from intel how to activate windows as NUC did not come with a key.

• Now I need to find out from intel how to activate windows as NUC did not come with a key.

You shouldn't need one - if windows 10 has activated once on a machine it's logged by some trickery with microsoft.
    On subsequent installs it should all happen automatically.
    Download the media creation tool, install to a usb stick (carefully ;) ) and boot the nuc with that. If you're asked for activation just choose 'skip'.

Edited once, last by trogggy (January 28, 2017 at 1:20 PM).

• You shouldn't need one - if windows 10 has activated once on a machine it's logged by some trickery with microsoft.
    On subsequent installs it should all happen automatically.
    Download the media creation tool, install to a usb stick (carefully ;) ) and boot the nuc with that. If you're asked for activation just choose 'skip'.

thanks