LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile build for Odroid C2, Rock64, WeTek Hub, WeTek Play2

• I've noticed that when the movie is playing in a small window (Live tv with Aeon Nox skin), then it plays with lower framerate. When switching back to fullscreen, the framerate goes up, almost 10x normal to catch up the video.

Did anyone notice such behavior ?

• Thanks RB for the advice (and of course the software)--I've got Leia19 installed and running, w/ widevine, Inputstream, NF & Amz.

A few issues so far (anyone here having better luck w/ these?):

-- Even though my WeTek Hub can play full size (un-transcoded) BRay rips without a hitch, NFlx chokes hard on 1080p streams (only 720p plays smoothly).

-- No matter my Inputstream settings, Amz streams are always 720x576, at just under 3Mbps. I'm also having sync issues here (audio leading vid).

-- While most of my VC-/TrueHD rips play just fine, there's a small batch of them that won't play at all (freeze on first frame). These particular files also wouldn't play under Android or WeOS, but worked great w/ LibreELEC official (8.1+).

As always, much obliged for any pointers!

• inputstream streams are SW decoded only due to DRM. Not everything is available in HD cause there is no hdcp support in Linux. 720p is max in Amlogic due to SW decode.

• https://github.com/Raybuntu/Libre…s/tag/rb-leia20

New build. Please remember to update your addons. Kodi API changed so some addons may bet disabled by default on first boot. You need to install updates from my repo and re-enable

those disabled binary addons (inputstream.adaptive).

Amlogic:

There are a few kodi patches I included from afl1 and adamg to improve video playback (hopefully).

Rockchip:

RetroPlayer works very well now on ROCK64. To enable games menu to you need to input a Konami code at Home Screen:

Up Up Down Down left right left right b a

Video Playback was improved too.

• First thank you for making this. I love being able to have Kodi on my Rock64.

I have everything up and working well for watching my media, but I wanted to get an IR remote online.

z556_remote.jpg

I am not a complete noob, and I have been trying to follow the wiki.

infrared_remotes [LibreELEC]

Still I can't seem to get the IR receiver to use RC-6.

First I tried using the existing HP keymap

Code
    LibreELEC:/usr/lib/udev/rc_keymaps # ir-keytable -c -w /usr/lib/udev/rc_keymaps/hp_mce
    Read hp_mce table
    Old keytable cleared
    Wrote 64 keycode(s) to driver
    Invalid protocols selected
    Couldn't change the IR protocols

ir-keytable does show a receiver with rc-6 protocols, and I am trying to use the HP MCE remote which is an rc-6 device.

I tried running mode2 to see if the IR was getting any info from the remote, and I did see raw data when I did that.

I think I just need to enable rc-6, but the command I am trying doesn't seem to work.

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # ir-keytable -p rc-6 -t
    Invalid protocols selected
    Couldn't change the IR protocols
    Testing events. Please, press CTRL-C to abort.

Can anyone give me an suggestion for what I need to do to have a remote working?

• wizardknight I'm not sure the IR sensor is completly supported yet. However I have the same remote so I can play a little bit with it. It should work out of the box with lirc if IR sensor is supported.

Thank you. I would be grateful for any tips you can give me.

The sensor is reporting raw data. The IR driver seems to be running. It looks like it supports RC-6. It looks like RC-6 just can't be enabled.

Let me know if I am just being dense and missing something obvious please. :)

• I have found 1 issue I think.

Looks like there are two 'receivers'

rc0 and rc1.

I have updated my keytable command to include the -s option, and got RC-6 enabled I think.

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # ir-keytable -c -s rc1 -w /usr/lib/udev/rc_keymaps/hp_mce
    Read hp_mce table
    Old keytable cleared
    Wrote 64 keycode(s) to driver
    Protocols changed to rc-6

However when I run the test, I get no response/data.

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # ir-keytable -p rc-6 -s rc1 -t
    Protocols changed to rc-6
    Testing events. Please, press CTRL-C to abort.
  • I don't know if it's related, but since using this build i've experienced a couple of times during live tv playback a total lockup (the sound kept playing in a short looop - what was left in the buffer i suppose) but video was frozen and the Odroid was completely unreachable (Also from SSH).

• I don't know if it's related, but since using this build i've experienced a couple of times during live tv playback a total lockup (the sound kept playing in a short looop - what was left in the buffer i suppose) but video was frozen and the Odroid was completely unreachable (Also from SSH).

It seems to be related, as I've flashed back previous version (19) and the random freezes are gone.

• @Raybuntu

Did you have any luck getting your remote working?

Thanks.

I haven't tried yet.

Release rb-leia21 · Raybuntu/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

New build:

-Caretaker Addon preinstalled. It detects malicious repo's or piracy addons and warns the user about it.

It can be disabled.

-DVB Driver Addons from CvH.

If you need additional Crazy Cat DVB drivers you need to enable the addon:

http://cvh.libreelec.tv/LibreELEC/9.0_Leia/le-addons.mp4

I wish everyone happy holidays and a happy new year.

• Well, for me only LE default drivers and

DVB Drivers for TBS (CrazyCat) show up.

But unfortunately my DVBSKY S960 tuner stopped working with this release.

I've installed LE default drivers, but the tuner still doesn't show up...

The Sundtek SkyTV works, however.

• No, with Odroid, but it's not recognized any more. With previous build it was working...

:(

Actually something gets recognized, but no /dev/dvb/adapterx is created:

Code
    [    3.625932@2] usb 1-1.1: new high-speed USB device number 3 using dwc_otg
    [    3.726394@2] usb 1-1.1: New USB device found, idVendor=0572, idProduct=6831
    [    3.726406@2] usb 1-1.1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
    [    3.726411@2] usb 1-1.1: Product: S960
    [    3.726416@2] usb 1-1.1: Manufacturer: Bestunar
    [    3.726421@2] usb 1-1.1: SerialNumber: 20120511