LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile build for Odroid C2, Rock64, WeTek Hub, WeTek Play2

• Just a short question: would it be possible to suppress these messages? They fill up the log and in my opinion they are not so much of a use on daily basis:

Code
    Oct 09 13:49:55 LibreELEC kernel: thermal thermal_zone0: temp:60000, hyst:5000, trip_temp:85000, hot:0
    Oct 09 13:49:55 LibreELEC kernel: CPU1: Booted secondary processor
  • I've noticed that some progress is being made on 3D MVC playback on the Vero4K on OSMC. Will this work make it's way onto the C2 builds or will it be specific to the Vero4K?

• Just a short question: would it be possible to suppress these messages? They fill up the log and in my opinion they are not so much of a use on daily basis:

Code
    Oct 09 13:49:55 LibreELEC kernel: thermal thermal_zone0: temp:60000, hyst:5000, trip_temp:85000, hot:0
    Oct 09 13:49:55 LibreELEC kernel: CPU1: Booted secondary processor

Those are not bothering me.

I've noticed that some progress is being made on 3D MVC playback on the Vero4K on OSMC. Will this work make it's way onto the C2 builds or will it be specific to the Vero4K?

Point me to the commits and I see what can be done.

Release rb-leia10 · Raybuntu/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

• Release rb-leia11 · Raybuntu/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

There are some changes to the otg usb driver. If you experience any "new!" usb issues please speak up.

It should fix Xiaomi BT remotes and PS3 controllers.

Before anyone post back issues that is support for USB connected - PS3 game controllers.

EDIT: Happy days !

The solution to Bluetooth connect the Sony PS3 Dualshocks to AMLogic devices is to:

1) Connect controller via USB cord and then disconnect.

2) Using a remote in LibreELEC Config > Bluetooth settings > Select the PS3 controller > Trust and Connect (NOT Pair)

3) The most important bit - install the PS3 Game controller Addon from the Kodi Repo then.

4) In Kodi Settings > System Settings > Input > Peripherals > Configure Games Controllers > Playstation > Config the controller buttons.

TIP: Use a seperate HDMI CEC or similar remote when selecting the various options you want to configure in the Playstation game controller config.

I believe enabling STANDBY in LE Settings > Bluetooth > PS3 controller

Will save remote / controller battery life.

For info LibreELEC also has built in command line:

bluetoothctl

• So, regarding USB, I have 2 problems from the beginning, since I've switched to Odroid C2 from Raspberry:

1)

I have 2 tv tuners, Sundtek SkyTv and Dvbsky S960. They both work fine for 1-2 days, afterwards I'm getting continuity errors in tvheadend every couple of seconds. This usually means there is a transport error of the stream, as I've understood from several forums. A restart solves the issue.

2) I cannot manage to get any usb hub to work. I've tried with 3 different hubs, which do work on other systems, but here, as soon as I connect it, the Dvbsky tuner stops working and none of the devices (usb dongle for remote control) works. Also the hub is not recognized, complaining about some usb commands failing. I will get back with traces, but now it's disconnected. The devices do work properly if connected directly to the Odroid.

We can exclude power supply problems, as I have an 5A supply, measured with scope and the DC level is stable, power consumption is around ~1.5A with odroid, lcd and both tuners running.

• Hi Folks,

i own a wetek hub.

My Problem is the device wont Switch to right refresh rate.

I Need to restart the device every time till i enjoy my movies.This fixes my Problem.

At first boot Libreelec stays always @ 60 FPS_ 1080p.

I use the latest Krypton Version.

Any idea why the new fresh box wont handle the right refresh rate?