LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile build for Odroid C2, Rock64, WeTek Hub, WeTek Play2

• wrxtasy Not really. I'm not so sure if my Thread fits in the Amlogic subforum any longer since I'm doing builds for Rockchip too. I don't wanna start a second Thread. I'm also fine just keeping it here if it's not confusing people too much. There is no "General" community subforum here.

I don't know maybe it is best to create a second Thread but that would mean I'd have to cross post a lot. Maybe I'll just create a index in the Rockchip forum just referring here.

• wrxtasy Not really. I'm not so sure if my Thread fits in the Amlogic subforum any longer since I'm doing builds for Rockchip too. I don't wanna start a second Thread. I'm also fine just keeping it here if it's not confusing people too much. There is no "General" community subforum here.

I don't know maybe it is best to create a second Thread but that would mean I'd have to cross post a lot. Maybe I'll just create a index in the Rockchip forum just referring here.

How is the performance, in general, of that ROCK64 devices? Does it worth in comparison with a standard-cheap S905X device?

• Should be the same. But it's still WIP. Currently it looks like Rockchip will be getting mainline kernel support with v4l2 hw decoders before Amlogic. Rockchip is doing a lot of development and we have a direct contact with them.

Amlogic on the other hand is not showing any efforts. Baylibre is basically doing everything.

• Should be the same. But it's still WIP. Currently it looks like Rockchip will be getting mainline kernel support with v4l2 hw decoders before Amlogic. Rockchip is doing a lot of development and we have a direct contact with them.

Amlogic on the other hand is not showing any efforts. Baylibre is basically doing everything.

Wow, that sounds really good. I'll keep an eye on that RK development.

Thanks for the explanation mate.

• Sorry for asking this question (probably someone else already has): is there any chance you might also provide a build for the old Wetek Play (AML8726-MX)? Seeing that Milhouse provides builds for the RPi3 and having made the experience that performance is comparable between Wetek Play and RPi3, that would still be worth having, would it not?

Cheers,

chessplayer

• 2 issues I see here chessplayer. First I have no WP. Second I don't see any benefits for my build over official besides me being a bit faster releasing alpha builds for LE9.

Thanks for getting back to me on this! Actually, I am only now beginning to understand that it is now possible to use the SkyGO plugin with Krypton. On the Nvidia Shield, I needed a Leia-based APK and for the RPi3 I was under the impression that everything only worked with Milhouses Leia-builds.

So, based on your input above, I tried all the necessary steps including obtaining the libwidevinecdm and installing SkyGo from the kodinerds repo and that actually works with the 8.1.1 Beta on the WP. Great stuff, thank you! :thumbup::)

• Hi GDPR-1,

I'm testing Leia7, Kodi itself seems to work fine for me (Odroid C2).

My focus on the last days was on the libretro.

I noticed Super Nes games tend to crash after a 1 or 2 minutes

n64 emulator is not available yet.

I'm not sure if libretro is any of your priority, but I would be happy to help on that part.

Thanks for you work so far!

• I don't compile leia. Error:

Code
    make[3]: *** [scripts/Makefile.build:444: /media/code/diskette/diskette/build/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-9.0-devel/RTL8192EU-192bad4/8192eu.o] Ошибка 1
    make[2]: *** [Makefile:1290: _module_/media/code/diskette/diskette/build/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-9.0-devel/RTL8192EU-192bad4] Error 2
    make[2]: Leaving directory '/media/code/diskette/diskette/build/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-9.0-devel/linux-f6f2e4c'
    make[1]: *** [Makefile:1700: modules] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory '/media/code/diskette/diskette/build/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-9.0-devel/RTL8192EU-192bad4'
    Makefile:12: ошибка выполнения рецепта для цели «image»
    make: *** [image] Ошибка 2