With OMXPlayer activated Kodi freezes right after starting playback of arbitrary video file.
SSH is possible, "systemctl restart kodi" restarts Kodi, as expected.
No sign of extensive cpu/memory usage.
To exclude any upgrade effects (from OE 6.0.3) I made a clean install, but no luck. Same freezing with OMXPlayer.
Steps i made to reproduce:
- "flashed" sd with [font="Times"]LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-7.0-Milhouse-20160324154422-#0324-ga0c0b80.img.gz[/font]
- restart with flashed sd and ssh into
- wget LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-6.90.002.tar into .update
- copied advancedsettings.xml and sources.xml from OE6 installation to have video files for testing (video db in mysql already on jarvis version)
- finished initial LE wizard
- played various videos (with default MMAL) without issues (despite the usual little stutters you have with MMAL on RPi2 )
- deactivated MMAL, activated OMXPlayer
- tried to start video --> instant freeze
I made no changes to the default settings despite mentioned above.
I can upload a debug log, if it helps.
Changed subject as it's fixed for me with v6.90.004