Schedules Direct for Tvheadend addon

• Hi, sorry for being a noob here, but will your addon work on standalone libreelec running tvheadend, or does it actually need to be Kodi?

When I tried to install, it said there was a missing a file dependency script.module.dateutil.2.4.2

Currently having a nightmare. The Spectre & Meltdown patches released by Microsoft have hosed my Win 7, ServerWMC, Kodi, PLex HTPC. Wanted to transition to Ubuntu + Kodi, but my TBS6981 card is refusing to work nicely with any drivers & Tvheadend. The only system that works out of the box is Libreelec, but the EPG data is patchy. I used to run EPG123 with Schedules direct, so it would be good to be able to make use of my subscription again.

For what its worth, I'm running LibreElec 8.2.2 on a PC (i3 3225). Way overkill for libreelec i know.

• joefez It's possible it's a python version error. Try installing this version:

Thanks edit4ever, I really appreciate your help. Unfortunately it still fails with the missing dependency error. I did download the latest nightly of tvheadend (11th Jan), but I couldnt see a schedules direct grabber? Maybe they pulled it from the build if it was buggy?

The OTA guide update is not so bad now it's had time to populate properly, but it would be better to have the schedules direct listings (at least while I'm still paying for the subscription!).

Thanks for your help though.

ps: I'm not quite sure what I was thinking with my Kodi / Libreelec comment. I should know better. I've been using XBMC since the OG xbox days and the Xecuter chip! I dont think staying up till 4am helped, trying to cobble a system together before the wife and kids woke up in the morning wondering why there was no TV or recorded shows :sleeping::sleeping:

• Now and again I stop getting updates.

Looking in the logs I've got

• looks like an error in the schedules direct data - missing correct date information for a certain station.

If you are in Great Britain - the station ids have been changed by provider - so I think lineups have to be reset.

If you're not in GB, hopefully schedules direct will fix the data error.

• I am in GB.

Also I noticed my filters file include/excludes had emptied and I had New set to exclude so nothing was coming in anyway!

I /think/ I'm back up and running now.

Thanks!

• I'm not sure as I don't have an OSMC setup. Can you provide a log to look at?

Also - I believe there is now a schedules direct grabber built into tvheadend - but I'm not sure if OSMC has updated the tvheadend server version they are using.

• Is this likely just a temporary error with the ScheduleDirect data?

(I added the . in to Scienc.e as it seems to be a blocked word on this forum.

• thanks for the update - I should probably add a delete cache option in the settings to handle this kind of error.

Unfortunately due to other work - I haven't really worked on this project for some time...but it seems to be working for most people...so I guess there's no fires to put out. :)

• thanks for the update - I should probably add a delete cache option in the settings to handle this kind of error.

Unfortunately due to other work - I haven't really worked on this project for some time...but it seems to be working for most people...so I guess there's no fires to put out. :)

Working great for me, Edit4ever. Been using it for a very long time, just set it and forget it.....