Fixed IP

• Hello,
    Libreelec 7.0.3 RPi2.arm with raspberry Pi 3

I try desperately to set up a static IP address. It worked already times, under libreelec -> connections and then? Only the Connect field and the input of the PSK is required. How can I get the manual setup?
    Also, no add-ons are loadable, regardless of whether I am connected wirelessly or via cable.

Edited once, last by termite (January 9, 2017 at 6:00 PM).

• After you connect you will see it has connected using DHCP. Select it again and you will see it now has 4 options. Disconnect, edit, delete and refresh. Select "edit" and under IPV4 -> IP Address Method -> Change to manual.

• Thanks, only that rarely works. In most cases, only the Connect and refresh field appears. Setting a fixed IP is almost impossible.

It would be better if, there was a seper butten with which the attitudes could be made.

Is there a reason, an explanation why I can not load a German language file?

My english is very very bad.

• Does your WIFI SSID have spaces or special characters in it? IF so try removing then so "My Wifi" becomes "MyWifi".

I've never had an issue with setting static IP's so it is possible something else is wrong.

Do you mean having German text in Kodi? If so, you need to setup the language in Settings -> Skin -> Regional.

• No, no atypical SSID, the skin is not changeable to regional, to the selection of the language is only English
    Auch die Zeit aktualisiert sich nicht. Obwohl gültige ntp server gespeichert sind.So the W-Lan connection is again, with fixed IP, but no add-ons from the repository possible. No update channel adjustable. No available versions selectable.

Edited once, last by termite (January 9, 2017 at 7:15 PM).

• not the answer to your question but a better (in my opinion) way to achieve the same result would be to define a static lease on your DHCP server (usually your router) by MAC addresses. This way your LE device is still configured by DHCP but you can manage all your devices from your router.