WeTek Play Build

• This is a Community WeTek Play Builds of LibreELEC if any one interested in trying out..

Image:

Null

Update Tar:

Null

Trying to learn how to compile, typing make in the terminal to build is easy. I would like to learn what it takes to edit a build. (Does it require editing the make file). Add or remove a feature or what not. Will there be a thread on how we as a community learning to compile can come to? Some sort of in depth compiling how to thread... That would be awesome if one of the Devs, or someone in the community with know how can write one out on this great forum.

Thanks..

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Edited once, last by Nemsis72 (April 21, 2016 at 3:08 PM).

• installed this today on a Msd TvH working A ok after you update both pvr and backend via
    each addon settings untili updated them they would not stay active just kept not saving as enabled , custom screen pictures does not save either as per sam issue as openelec 6.9.1
    but its working ok with most addons ive tested will report back l8r with VDR once i config that in test , i will also post a version of RetroArch found else where taht installs but cant seem to get iy to launch any emugames yet via ssh just reboots system if anyone is intrested