No Sound ALSA usb soundcard

• Device: RPI2
    Version: (Krypton) v7.90.010 ALPHA

At a fresh reboot there is no sound from usb soundcard.
    When I open alsamixer (alsamixer -c1) in the console, I can increase the PCM volume to 100% and the sound is present.

When I try to store the alsamixer settings with 'alsactl store' an error is displayed that the folder does not exist.

Tried to create directory:
    /var/lib/alsa/
    and created config file:
    touch /var/lib/alsa/asound.state

now 'alsactl store' and 'alsactl restore' work

But when I reboot the device, the directory /var/lib/alsa disappeared and I need to login to the console again to increase the volume again.

This was not the case with Jarvis version, so that's why I put this post in the bug reports thread.

Edited once, last by dolkfm (January 3, 2017 at 9:15 PM).

• You can use something like

Code
    amixer sset 'Master' 100%

Change Master to whatever the channel is called

Then you can place this command in autostart.sh

Ps. You can't adjust the volume in kodi at all? Using the +/- keys or anything?

• Hello Irusak,
    thanks for your reply
    I tried following command in the console:

Code
    amixer -c1 set PCM 100%

This command is working for me, but when i put it in autostart.sh it does not work (maybe it's executed too early or the startup of Kodi is setting the volume back to 0%)
    autostart.sh itself is executed (i let it create a text file, wich was present after boot)

It looks like this PCM channel is the 'Master fader of the soundcard'.
    I can adjust the volume inside kodi, when i set kodi volume to 50% the PCM level stays at 100%, This means that the master (PCM) channel is not affected by kodi, but volume control is possible.
    Inside the alsamixer gui i can only see 1 fader (PCM)...