Tvheadend nightly builds for LE

• We still have the TBS drivers and the CrazyCat package we still have at LE9 is basically identical to the TBS package you used before.

You can also go to the LE Settings Addon and click there at "upload log" so no manual work is needed.

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or modified logs.

Do not post your logs directly into the forum, use pastebin.com and post the link.
  • I will wait to future releases. I`m problably not the only user of an TBS 6910 with CE usage.

Thank you again for your answers and try outs.

Kind regards

Rolf

• Hello everyone!

Just installed Odroid_C2 4.3-1719 build on my Tanix TX5Pro(amlogic 905X) and found the option "Use A/V library" in network settings, that is supposed to parse muxes through ffmpeg fork libav. But with that enabled CPU time goes up quite significantly.

I wonder if there is a way to change how the URLs are handled, maybe stream or codec profiles can help?

Or use ffmpeg instead of libav?

Now I have to manually wrap all my links with:

Code
    1. pipe://ffmpeg -v fatal -i STREAMURL -c copy -map 0 -f mpegts pipe:1

Works perfectly until URLs change.

Would be really nice to have that done automatically.

Thanks!

• I have taken the latest zip file for odroidc2, as I am running a wetek play 2. It installs fine and I can go in and add my network enable adapter etc. When i add muxes in 4.2.7-34, (from the official repository) I added one mux and it would automatically find all the other muxes. Now though it appears I have to enter them all one by one.

Is this by design or am I missing something. Network discovery is set to new muxes only and i have also tried new and changed as well.

EDIT: I have just tried the oldest nightly available, and it appears to be working fine: 4.3-1504

• What Do you mean with url changes?

Automatic network brings up new services for the same channels as urls change slightly.

Here's an example:

Code
    1. http://hls.opentv.online/7800k/open_7600k.m3u8
    2. http://hls.opentv.online/7800k/open_7800k.m3u8

Happens twice a month. I have to rewrite pipe for new muxes then.

• Astra19.2 ?

Sorry should have mentioned, its DVB-C muxes. So currently having to add them one by one. I have downgraded to level 1617 and it appears to be working fine there too.

Side question I would really like to learn how you are building these nightlies. I want to start exploring my self. I believe some interface is added between tvheadend and kodi what are your parameters for the build and how can I build one to use as an addon? Thanks

• hmm this is likely a driver problem - I have no experience with the WP2 so can't tell you if this is fixable or not.

Hi CvH,

Some channels in the scanned TP are hidden.Hidden channels are not wathed.Device WP2. I'm using Tvheadent42-4.3-1731

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/jdyhgngvdp/

Best regards...

This is a known TVH bug which can be changed to show hidden channels by selecting "None" in the services tab filter.

So now you may be able to see it but you cannot map it. This functionality has changed from before, up until 1617 it was possible.

Bug #5439: service mapper: Services without A/V streams are detected in SDT but cannot be mapped - Tvheadend