I can see that there is a youtube-dl control addon in the list of addons, but where is the actual addon with the binaries?
which version do i use for wetek play 2? I use to use the odroid one but isn't on there any more?
Can anyone confirm if DVB-C works without errors in TVH? I cant even try VDR it doesn't work for me. Plan to switch to this on wetek play 2
Wondering if it is possible to add
When i record some channels record with teletext subtitles which are in the stream but not readable by kodi but readable in a pixelated ugly teletext format. This would covert these into .srt files to play as external subtitles.
I have heard that messing around with advanced settings.xml, but that made it worse for me, so out of ideas
When playing video, having a look at the debug log, I see the following error which leads to the video either pausing or freezing completely. Stopping and restarting fixes the issue.Code
- 2019-06-23 12:47:00.141 T:4067607408 WARNING: ActiveAE - large audio sync error: 2718.006809
- 2019-06-23 12:47:00.147 T:4067607408 WARNING: ActiveAE - large audio sync error: 2719.618393
- 2019-06-23 12:47:00.152 T:4067607408 WARNING: ActiveAE - large audio sync error: 2718.888809
- 2019-06-23 12:47:00.157 T:4067607408 WARNING: ActiveAE - large audio sync error: 2718.835851
- 2019-06-23 12:47:00.162 T:4067607408 WARNING: ActiveAE - large audio sync error: 2715.393546
- 2019-06-23 12:47:00.168 T:4067607408 WARNING: ActiveAE - large audio sync error: 2716.000756
- 2019-06-23 12:47:00.174 T:4067607408 WARNING: ActiveAE - large audio sync error: 2715.263547
- 2019-06-23 12:47:02.958 T:3146752880 ERROR: CDVDAudio::AddPacketsRenderer - timeout adding data to renderer
This happening on local files.
I cannot seem to get any audio when the tv channel is 2 channels. No amount of "number of channel changes", "output configuration" makes the audio come through.
The only way I can get sound is to change output device from HDMI to analog. This in itself presents another problem. When the system is up and running for a long time with changes between Dolby Digital and DTS when the next video is played it plays at half speed and low frequency. Restarting it fixes the issue or flicking between analogue and hdmi.
I think someone else has reported a 2 channel issue before, but I cannot seem to find the thread.
Running 9.0.2 on wetekplay 2 with optical out connected directly to the sound system.
I will attach a debug log when it happens again, but last time round I couldn't see anything on it. Is there a special trace I should turn on for audio that would be most relevant?
can anyone offer any more assistance, perhaps I can change codec or something? It appears to be smooth enough on coreelec
I too have this issue: HDMI passthrough ,no sound with video with 2.0 channels.LE 9.0/8.95.3/2/1 Le Potato AML-S905X-CC same as post #73
Which is not an issue in coreelec.
I also have a problem with live TV, it keeps skipping/stuttering causing a jerk in the video very noticeable in sports only solved with deinterlacing off: Video is skips forward and back every few seconds on live TV, also not an issue in coreelec
Just tried it and it works lol. Its so frustrating all but one of my problems are non-existent in core, fixed the audio issue too. I'll raise this issue in the s905 thread perhaps it will get more attention
I am having a very erratic audio experience. I have started looking into and want to use the dts and dd abilities of my surround sound as such have plugged it in directly via optical out cable.
Problem isn't necessarily the truly dts and dd5.1 it is everything else. I seem to have to fiddle around with the settings and not one setting working for everything. For example watching TV the passthrough works for the actual the channel for some time then when the ads start the audio goes and doesn't return. I have to stop the channel and start it again to get it to work.
Fiddling around usually involves toggling passthrough, changing the speaker set up (2.0/2.1/5.1) and changing the Output configuration to get the sound back.
I have a wetek play 2:
ALSA: AML-M8AUDIO, HDMI
No. of Channels: 2.1
Output Config: Best Match
Allow Pass: Yes
DD Ac3: Yes
Am I missing something that I should attach over and above what I've already sent?
is that to try coreelec? Because they use different drivers for DVb and I cannot use dvb tools with it.
In addition the problem of stuttering or judder during live TV is also present on sd channels as well
For refernce here is what seems to be the same issue in osmc:
So further expand on the issue, with that command whilst it works nicely on the specific case of the sports I am trying to watch, The "text" on the screen looks extremely pixelated almost as if it is SD.
Furthermore other videos are affected too, such as when playing 24hz content sometimes the picture isn't smooth and so turning this back on fixes this issue.
As a temporary fix, until the devs can have a proper look and resolve it, can i just have deinterlacing off for 50hz live tv only? how can i achieve this?
can it be a feature request or could libre support it?
I am back as this issue hasn't really gone.
I keep getting the following error every few seconds in the debug logCode
- 17:41:15.313 T:3463439216 DEBUG: write codec data failed, write_bytes(-1), errno(11), size(273)
- 17:41:15.334 T:3463439216 DEBUG: usleep(RW_WAIT_TIME), len(0)
- 17:41:15.334 T:3463439216 DEBUG: CAMLCodec::Decode: write_av_packet looping
- 17:41:20.685 T:3413099376 DEBUG: Thread JobWorker 3413099376 terminating (autodelete)
- 17:41:26.353 T:3463439216 DEBUG: write codec data failed, write_bytes(-1), errno(11), size(12056)
- 17:41:26.374 T:3463439216 DEBUG: usleep(RW_WAIT_TIME), len(0)
- 17:41:26.374 T:3463439216 DEBUG: CAMLCodec::Decode: write_av_packet looping
I looked online and saw this post for OSMC which is showing similar symptoms to mine, but it seems to have resolved the issue there.
I tried the command:
Which i believe turns deinterlacing off. The video doesn't stutter (based on the ticker at the bottom) However the video looks bad now.
Any help please, what can i do next?
I am starting use libre more and more as an always connected device. When I travel, I sometimes want access to all my videos.
I'm sure this is trivial, but does kodi have the ability to transcode the video over the network with limited connections.
My upload is 3mbits however a lot of my videos are recorded channels that are much higher especially hd.
Can I get libre to transcode on the fly dependant on connection quality?