3D Issues

• I have my raspberry PI 3 connected to my BOSE 535 series II and then to my projector, OPTOMA hd25 lv.
    The problem I have has to do with 3d video playing.
    The bose system works fine with 3d movies with Sky decoder and blueray player. BUT...

If I have a 3d video file, named in a format that can be detected by libreelec (i.e. .3d.sbs.) when I play the video the screen goes black, I can hear the audio but nothing else. Also, sometime I get amessage from my Bose system saying the source selected is not compatible.
    f I have instead a 3d video, named as a normal video (without 3d tags) it works normally: I can select on my projector sbs mode for example and I can enjoy the video..

I tried also with a clean installation on a RPI Rev B... same issue. OPENELEC, same issue.

Marco

Edited once, last by Reddai (December 20, 2016 at 11:04 PM).

• Creating this topic just 3 minutes after whining "Hello ? Anyone here ?" in your previous thread on the same topic is not considered good manners. Don't do that again.

Also your sentence does not sound in a "good manner" you know ? There is a sheriff in town ?
    I wrote here because I think it's a bug. If what I did is not considered polite, my apologies to the community. *post deleted*
    I'm looking just for help, nothing else.

Kind Regards,
    Reddai

Edited once, last by Reddai (December 21, 2016 at 10:29 PM).