Posts by Reddai

hello!
    do you have time to post a step by step guide on that? there are so many users coming up with the same question and there is nothing on our Forum...
    if not, could you please tell at least the configuration you are using (rpi3... frontend, back end.. PVR.. etc.)

thanks in advance!
    Marco

Inviato dal mio SM-N910F utilizzando Tapatalk

Creating this topic just 3 minutes after whining "Hello ? Anyone here ?" in your previous thread on the same topic is not considered good manners. Don't do that again.

Also your sentence does not sound in a "good manner" you know ? There is a sheriff in town ?
    I wrote here because I think it's a bug. If what I did is not considered polite, my apologies to the community. *post deleted*
    I'm looking just for help, nothing else.

Kind Regards,
    Reddai

I have my raspberry PI 3 connected to my BOSE 535 series II and then to my projector, OPTOMA hd25 lv.
    The problem I have has to do with 3d video playing.
    The bose system works fine with 3d movies with Sky decoder and blueray player. BUT...

If I have a 3d video file, named in a format that can be detected by libreelec (i.e. .3d.sbs.) when I play the video the screen goes black, I can hear the audio but nothing else. Also, sometime I get amessage from my Bose system saying the source selected is not compatible.
    f I have instead a 3d video, named as a normal video (without 3d tags) it works normally: I can select on my projector sbs mode for example and I can enjoy the video..

I tried also with a clean installation on a RPI Rev B... same issue. OPENELEC, same issue.

Marco

Just joined this forum to gain some more knowledge, but at the minute my setup is :

Media Server
    An old PC in the attic, with E8800 cpu, 8gb ram, 2x3tb HDD, 2x dual tuner DVB-S2 cards, running Openelec and TVH backend.

Clients
    3 x RPii2's on gigabit Lan, various laptops, tablets and phones on WiFi

I am a complete novice at this sort of thing, but have managed to get the above working somehow.

wow, outstanding setup...
    do you use also m3u playlists or just DVB ?

--
    Reddai