the latest (OE 6.95.1 and) LE milhouse 7 - 0322b / 0324 - are locking up our pi2 in two different ways.
when doing video playback (im watching, so i notice) ... i can `ssh livingRoom killall -9 kodi.bin`
when its idle (i don't notice) ... when i need it, it wont even respond to ssh, nothing to do but pull the cord & reboot.
i think this is the relevant bit of my journalctl ... seems to be libmicrohttpd is not behaving ? gobbling up all my ram ?
please let me know if anything else would help getting to the bottom of this
hmm. my initial assessment my be incorrect. im starting to think its BlueTooth
right before the segFault... i have this
dev6 is my usbBT.
- # lsusb -t
- /: Bus 01.Port 1: Dev 1, Class=root_hub, Driver=dwc_otg/1p, 480M
- |__ Port 1: Dev 2, If 0, Class=Hub, Driver=hub/5p, 480M
- |__ Port 1: Dev 3, If 0, Class=Vendor Specific Class, Driver=smsc95xx, 480M
- |__ Port 4: Dev 6, If 0, Class=Wireless, Driver=btusb, 12M
- |__ Port 4: Dev 6, If 1, Class=Wireless, Driver=btusb, 12M
- |__ Port 5: Dev 5, If 0, Class=Human Interface Device, Driver=usbhid, 1.5M
- |__ Port 5: Dev 5, If 1, Class=Human Interface Device, Driver=usbhid, 1.5M
i have a cron script running every 3min to check if my or the wife's phone is in the livingRoom ( `hcitool name $BTmac` )
looks like after the "frame fail" ... it takes about an 1hr for the hcitool scans to lock the system.
i've commented out the cron line for now.
let me know if you think im on the wrong path