Norton Warning for this Website

• We did resolve it. It's Norton time now :D

But I don't get it: you do know what was the problem (was harmless one). And that forum (and whole site) is safe to use. Just ignore Norton's warning like normal users do (click yes, ignore, continue, ...).

Edited once, last by vpeter (December 19, 2016 at 5:52 PM).

• We did resolve it. It's Norton time now :D

But I don't get it: you do know what was the problem (was harmless one). And that forum (and whole site) is safe to use. Just ignore Norton's warning like normal users do (click yes, ignore, continue, ...).

I can't easily ignore the warning, as every page/action on the site gets the warning. There is no way for me to make a rule locally on my system so that the warning is ignored.
    I don't know what the problem was, only that you say it was harmless and fixed.
    That being said, there is a process for the website owner to follow to resolve the issue. I gave you the link and it has to be cleared by someone from Libreelec. I can't do it on LE's behalf.
    Thanks

Edited once, last by doggyofone (December 19, 2016 at 6:18 PM).

• Since there was NO virus in the first place, but a false positive, and even then that benign file was removed, and since I and a LOT MORE people with many other AV programs have, nor had, any problems I don't see any reason why should any further steps be taken from the owners of this site.
    If it bothers you so much, sort it with people whose program is giving you problems. This site is not the cause of them!

Edited once, last by Sholander (December 19, 2016 at 9:09 PM).