RetroELEC Kodi+Wayland+Emulationstation+RetroArch (x86/XU4/RPi)

• 20170919:

Code
    libretro-database: remove metadata for mame versions we don't use
    nfs-utils: minor changes
    Python: update to 2.7.14
    mesa: update to bd903d4 (17.2.1)
    llvm: update to 5.0.0
    RPi,RPi2: add alsa card conf for IQAudIODigi to enable passthrough
    busybox: disable nfs mounting support so the helper from nfs-utils is used instead
    busybox: update to 1.27.2
    RPi: update firmware to 756dd85
    init: recover from a failed upgrade

With LLVM 5.0 and Mesa 17.2.1 the AMD Vega graphics card (which seems to create a lot of buzz these days) should be supported. There's also some minor improvements to Busybox and some fixes to NFS mounting.

• I gave a try on another computer to LE remix but can't get audio working

I tested official build and it's working out of the box

my soundcard is HDA Intel PCH, CX20724 Analog and did not see revelant informations in logs

my problem is not hardware but volume set to 0, why your build does not unmute my soundcard as official build does?

everytime I boot I need to set amixer for 'Speaker+LO' and can't do a 'alsactl store' ?

and finally is there a way to change the terminal keyboard layout permanently?

• 20170919-2 uploaded, which enables HD audio on recent Intel hardware using the LSPCON converter for HDMI 2.0.

That was fast work, just saw the fix on the kodi forum earlier. Thank you very much, will be testing shortly

Edit: Seems to be working on my Asrock J4205-ITX will test on my apollo lake nuc later.

Edited once, last by gwilly7: tested (September 20, 2017 at 12:40 AM).

• @ escalade

I've played a little bit around because of the problem with NFS, but i can't fix the problem. I can't access to NFS rom all my Linux (i tested Xubuntu, Kubuntu and Linux Mint). When i try to mount the NFS share i have this error

Code
    sudo mount 192.168.10.101:/var/media/data1 /mnt
    mount.nfs: Connection timed out

with showmount -e 192.168.10.101 i have this message

Code
    showmount -e 192.168.10.101
    clnt_create: RPC: Program not registered

on all my linux machines. NFS works when i connect from the Xubuntu machine to my notebook Linux Mint.

• Seems the NFS server isn't running.

Code
    systemctl start nfs-server
    Job for nfs-server.service canceled

the same when i try "restart".

Edited once, last by bunter fisch (September 24, 2017 at 9:53 AM).

• 20170924:

Code
    bluez: add back sixaxis patches
    linux: update intel eld patch to v2
    linux: update intel hbr audio patch to v2
    linux: update to 4.13.3
    xf86-video-nvidia: update to 384.90

5schatten

The ELD connector patch v2 might fix your issue, so go ahead and give the latest build a try ;)

• The exports file is in /etc as in every other distribution. You'll notice that in my build it's a symlink to /storage/.config where LE keeps most it's config files. Sounds to me like the exports file you have is a leftover from a previous build of mine which could have had the wrong syntax for this version of nfs-utils.

exports(5): NFS server export table - Linux man page

EDIT: I noticed on my front page it still says that I share /var/media, which is incorrect, I only share /storage by default. Reason being that the crossmnt option is broken and mounted volumes needs to be specifically shared. I might fix this similar to how Samba does it in a future build.

• This is the exports file on my system:

Code
    /storage 0.0.0.0/0(rw,insecure,anonuid=0,anongid=0,all_squash)
    /media 0.0.0.0/0(rw,insecure,anonuid=0,anongid=0,all_squash)

i also added this line to it and restarted the system, without any effect.

Code
    /var/media/hdd3 192.168.10.21/255.255.255.0(rw,insecure,anonuid=0,anongid=0,all_squash)

(192.168.10.21 is the ip of the nfs client).

When i try showmount -e libreelec-ip i have the same error as before.

Code
    clnt_create: RPC: Program not registered

Has this error something to do with errors in the exports file or with the error when i run

Code
    systemctl start nfs-server

?