A95X power on from USB/RF Keyboard?

• Hi I have a A95X (S905X, 2G/16GB) with RF Keyboard with a USB adapter, it works fine but obviously this box has no on switch and I can't seem to wake it with USB when powering off so I'm having to turn it off and back on at the wall which I don't like doing. I know android has suspend, does Libreelec have this and would it let a usb/rf keyboard wake the box to power back on? I don't want to have to use a separate remote just to turn it on each time.

Thanks.

• I have similar device (S905) and use a remote with a USB receiver. It doesn't switch on or resume fron USB.

I think that the problem is in the board, it have no power in USB when it is power off or suspended.

Someone with more info could confirm it?

It will be great to resume from USB. Someone could try to resuke with a keyboard in Android? I have no Android installed.

Best regards.

• I have similar device (S905) and use a remote with a USB receiver. It doesn't switch on or resume fron USB.

I think that the problem is in the board, it have no power in USB when it is power off or suspended.

Someone with more info could confirm it?

It will be great to resume from USB. Someone could try to resuke with a keyboard in Android? I have no Android installed.

Best regards.

Hmmm, thanks that's disappointing, I'll try with android over the weekend.