Gamestarter: Retrogaming add-ons (RPi/Generic)

• Thanks but I already have both RPi and Gen RA 1.7.4 binaries compiled, I use Lakka project to compile using LE toolchain so it needs no additional libs, just the ones missing in LE9, lakka is still based in LE8.

When I can get some free minutes I will upload the updated pre-release to test

• EmulationStation is something I dont control... I just grabbed an old version binaries from Escalades custom build and it used to work, but it is something I dont use so I cant tell you if it is compatible with LE9.

• That was the old way, now I extract them from LE image using 7zip.

OK, but then you have to know exactly which sub-version of LE includes those exact libs. I think it's easier to find them for Ubuntu. Or, compiling them with the right version's source.
    Of course, there's the hassle with renaming each lib, since RA looks for the major version and on Linux the major versions are just links to the minor versions.

• RetroArch 1.7.5 released!

I just compiled new RA binaries for both RPi and Gen and I uploaded them to github, you can download the one you need and replace it in Gamestarter's RetroArch addon folder. I assume it will work but I didn't test it yet, that is why I didn't update RA addon by now :P