[RPi4] Disney+ and HBO on LE 12.0

• Hello:

I update my Libreelec from 11.0.6 to 12.0 on my rasberry pi 4. After that Disney plus + HBO stop working.

I already delete /storage/.kodi/cdm folder and reinstall Widevine and input streeams but when I try to play Disney plus or HBO videos, Libreelec crahes and reboots.

Have anyone get to work it?

Thanks.

• Usage of banned add-ons means no support.

newphreak
    March 15, 2016 at 1:02 AM

Uninstall all banned add-ons, and post a regular log, not just a crash log.

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • There are several tickets in the inputstream.adaptive GitHub which point to this being a problem they are tracking/working on. It impacts multiple widevine lib versions and multiple platforms.

• Since my latest Widevine update I also have problems with DAZN (playable streams, but reduced amount of menu icons).

So the only thing you can do is downgrading Widevine, and hope for a fix on next Widevine. It's no LE issue.

• Hello:

But the problem is not that Widevine worked on Librelec 11.0 because it was 32 bits, and as Librelec 12.0 is 64 bits inputstream is not running althougt I install aarch64 version...?

• Our dev has mentioned that the pay TV add-ons are compatible to 32/64 bit Widevine. InputStream Helper gets automatically updated on LE 12, and you did the Widevine update by deleting the CDM folder. So in theory it should work now.

You probably can't downgrade Widevine on InputStream Helper, because you only have one version installed. Search for older Widevine versions on the internet, and manually copy them into the CDM folder.