Wifi Connect Issues

• Has any one had issues with WiFi on Raspberry Pi 3. I install LibreELEC through NOOBS and when you first go through the initial setup you can join the Wifi network with out any issues. If you then try to join another WiFi network after it seems to never work. All that happens is in the bottom right hand corner an error message pops up and and says "invalid argument". If I then hard reset LibreELEC I can then join a WiFi network again. This has happened on multiple Pi with the exact same result.

The same is also true if you set up on Ethernet first and then try to join a Wifi network afterwords, the same error message appears.

Is this just me?

• Are you using the internal wireless of the RPi3 or an external USB dongle? ..and what wireless regulatory domain (country) is your router set to?

• Are you using the internal wireless of the RPi3 or an external USB dongle? ..and what wireless regulatory domain (country) is your router set to?

Hello,
    I am having this problem too (Belgium).
    When I select my wifi network (SSID), I punch in my shared secret (strong secret of 32 characters with punctuation marks etc.) and after selecting "done"
    I get the message "invalid argument".
    (It was like this in libreelec since I got my RPi3 - shortly after it became available...)
    When I change my psk to something simple like "aaaabbbb" then I get
    a different message: "Network error - Operation aborted"

Thanks for all the support!

Edited once, last by DirkDC10 (February 5, 2017 at 12:58 PM).

• Having wifi freezing /busy/slow issue on my intel Nuc i5 can't even play video.

Have to restart machine to reconnect.

Can some please update wifi driver in final build of kodi just came today

Intel Nuc i5
    Libreelec beta 7.95.2
    Wifi AC8260

Edited once, last by vegeto_10 (February 5, 2017 at 11:09 PM).