Raspberry Pi5 Nordvpn and Browser install not working

• I don't know if I'm in the right place here.

I have the LibreElec 11.0.6 image running on my Raspberry Pi 5.

Unfortunately I can't get a browser installed.

For example, how can I install google-chrome-stable-122.0.6261.111-1_amd64.deb via the terminal (ssh)?

Does anyone have an idea how I can install NordVPN.
    Unfortunately it won't be installed either.

service.vpn.manager cannot be installed either with Kodi -> addons -> install from zip file (version 7.0.3 or 7.0.4).

Who has experience with this?

Thanks in advance.

• I don't know if I'm in the right place here.

I have the LibreElec 11.0.6 image running on my Raspberry Pi 5.

Unfortunately I can't get a browser installed.

For example, how can I install google-chrome-stable-122.0.6261.111-1_amd64.deb via the terminal (ssh)?

amd64 is 64bit intel/amd architecture. Not 64bit ARM.

You expect to install software compiled for different architecture and for different operating system.

Generic Libreelec builds are not set to run graphical browsers since they started using same setup in v11 for all their archs. Kodi is available as package in Debian and Ubuntu ARM builds. Just run full OS and add Kodi from their package repos.

Even if NordVPN have arm version, they probably don't expect to be run on appliance level OS.

• OpenVPN is present in the OS and a new VPN connection can be created by calling it (at the right time in the boot sequence) with a command that specifies the relevant .conf file to use; and assuming that conf file correctly references the certs that are required (either external files or more likely they are embedded in the conf itself). The /storage/.config/system.d/wireguard.conf.sample shows how to run a wireguard connect command at the right time in the boot sequence. All you need to do is rename and mod the file slightly to run an OpenVPN command instead. NB: The sooner you learn a little about how OpenVPN connections are started and stopped, the sooner you stop needing GUI add-ons that are rarely available/updated and only complicate a simple process.