[ABANDONED] LAMP addon - Linux, Apache, MySQL PHP bundle

• Hi vpeter, it is need to be worry about 7.0.2 compatibility? Related to Rpi, Linux kernel was updated to 4.4.13; not sure if thats related to mysql, but better ask before update, when you running library there on multiple environments

Edit: I just put it right here, to not mess your thread more: Thank you! Compiling 7.0.2 right now.

Edited once, last by JimmySmith (June 28, 2016 at 10:27 AM).

• I dont think there should be any issues.

Hey,
    thanks for the addon. Love using it. I used the OE addon with the latest LE version on iMX6 (v17 from here: LAMP – Google Drive was the last I could fin). The MySQL part is working, but it would be cool if you could provide an iMX6 release here as well.
    Thanks!

Edited once, last by Jonsky (July 5, 2016 at 8:46 PM).

• Worked fine in beginning, but recently my HTPC started locking up/freezing for few minutes before being able to use.
    Disabled addon & reverted to normal Kodi DB & worked fine again.
    JimmySmith how is yours running - smoothly?
    Could you post or msg me how yours setup so I can try getting it going again.

Edited once, last by IceQB (July 21, 2016 at 10:38 AM).

• Hi,

I didnt register anything.. My configuration you can find in this thread I think. I dont have plenty of movies or TV Shows, like 10-25 Movies, and around 200-300 tv show episodes tops. The next step would be examine your logs, if those doesnt tell you, which part of kodi/plugins have problems during freeze.

• Is there a way to store the sql database on an external usb drive instead of the internal sd card? i actually installed this on a android box running LE but dont want to waste my internal storage space and would just rather have it external incase i need to switch devices.

Secondly how are we to handle LE updates once Krypton is released, do you have to update LE first and then upgrate LAMP or install newer LAMP addon the install the latest LE?

Edited once, last by JonSnow (August 3, 2016 at 4:52 AM).

• Did you mean for Kodi? If yes, I using

Code
    query_cache_type        = 1
    query_cache_size        = 5M
    skip-name-resolve
    default-storage-engine  = innodb

And it works pretty well for me (not big Library, two Pi's clients). Make sure that your Videos DB are innodb also (you can create it with default-storage-engine, or you can alter existing one).

I modified also a few of other parameters (not sure which one, some of them are setuped already from vpeters template), not sure if it havinf much influence, but innodb and query cache are confirmed along Kodi forums..

Noob question but where are you adding the above config?

• Thanks but what about moving the database to an external usb drive instead?

Maybe this path in config file?

Code
    datadir     = /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.web.lamp/data

Or atleast a backup plan to backup the database based on a schedule.

Maybe with cron and copying all the required files (or even whole folder) somewhere safe?

• Hy VPeter,

Your addon work on wetek play?
    It has Amlogic AML-8726 MX soc.

I had lamp addon for openelec, but I use libreelec 7.0.2
    Do I need find for libreelec,or work the old version?

Edited once, last by envagyok (October 8, 2016 at 7:04 AM).

• I install lamp addon to s905 device.
    I copy wordpress , there already a problem, isnt store the sql settings automatically, but i make it manually with config file.
    Try wordpress with with real estate template, with mysql database ,but i cannot upload photos.

I tried with other plugin too.
    There is this screenshot.
    I watched privileges, but all is 755 at wp-content directory.
    I think its enough.
    How can i fix it?

Edited once, last by envagyok (October 13, 2016 at 5:06 PM).