DO NOT BUY list

• This forum needs a Do Not Buy list.

Unless you are willing to take risks, tolerate just plain broken hardware and zero or crappy LibreELEC support:

DO NOT BUY

1. Argon40 :cursing: :!:
    2. Desktop Pro :cursing: :!:

:cursing: Hardware daughter boards FAIL

:!: Support for LibreELEC is a FAIL

• I'm going to stop/lock this thread on the simple principle that all forum threads I've ever seen that claim to list supported and unsupported hardware are instantly out of date and rarely maintained by the original user-with-grudge over time; thus ensuring the thread hangs around giving outdated bad advice to users for the rest of time. It's better to not have those threads and force people to ask fresh questions and get current answers.

NB: Argon cases aren't particularly loved by the staff here as a result of the number of support issues we've seen, but users showing up with problems is the inherent purpose of a support forum; so our perspective is likely biased. Argon seem to sell their cases in large volumes so plenty of other users presumably aren't seeing issues and are happy with their purchases. And I have no idea what a "Desktop Pro" is, so I rather doubt that information is much use to anyone else either.