Connected to the WIFI with internet but no internet

• Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link

After reading a lot about same issue on the forum. Looks like this was a time issue not updating correctly. So unable to connect to repository. If I changed the date manually through ssh it works but after reboot its gone. I already reformatted the micro sd card still same issue and the wait for network is turned on.

http://ix.io/4It0

• You can enable NTP logging in connman, create:

Code: /storage/.config/systemd/connman.service.d/debug.conf
    [Service]
    Environment=CONNMAN_DEBUG=--debug=ntp.c:timeserver.c
    Environment=CONNMAN_RESOLV_DEBUG=1
  • I've had similar issues connecting to the internet for some time now, and in the past similar issues did indeed relate to the time server. In my case the network appeared as "ready" rather than online. Some things to check:
    if you type route -n, is your default gateway matching your router address? (192..168.1.1 is a common default). If you have it listed as 0.0.0.0, then in the file

nano /storage/.cache/connman/wifi_..._managed_psk/settings

do you have a line for

Code
    IPv4.gateway=192.168.1.1

(or whatever your router address is)? Add it if it's missing.
    This was missing for me, and adding it, and restarting connman

Code
    systemctl restart connman

solved the issue for me. I don't know why or how it was missing, but something in the recent version changes had this happen to me.

Hope that helps.

• The 2 lines I need to add it in nano /storage/.cache/connman/wifi_..._managed_psk/settings? I will try this, I am new to this gonna search first on how to edit.