Crashes on 11.0.3 RPi4

• Hi!

Firstly, thanks for your work on this distribution. It generally runs amazing on my RPi4.

I'm experiencing regular crashes on an RPi4 running 11.0.3. It was running fine previously but this issue has appeared over the last week or two.

No issues during playback, but pretty much every time I leave the device alone (shut off receiver and TV) then come back to it (normally the next day), I find it on the Libreelec boot screen just stuck there. I have to unplug and replug power cable, after which it boots again fine.

Crash log is here

Looks like the times shown in the log are after the reboot so not sure if this will be helpful. Please let me know if anything else is required.

Cheers!

Edited once, last by treeno (September 9, 2023 at 3:19 AM).

• The last line in the kodi log is from the jellyfin addon. Try disabling that and see if that improves things.

BTW: you seem to have quite a lot of addons, scripts and skins installed. It might be worth disabling them one by one (or start with a clean kodi and install addons one after the other). ISTR script.embuary.helper has caused crashes in the past and there are also error log messages from script.lazytv.

so long,

Hias