LibreELEC 11.0.3 RPI4 can not get Music Videos setup

• I am converting from LibreELEC 9.0.2 on RPI3 to latest LibreELEC for RpI4, 11.0.3 (Rpi4.arm). I have all my Music, Music Videos and Videos on external drive. All worded on RPI3.

I did have to reformat the disk for 11.0.3 to recognize it. Music and videos work, but I am unable to get Music Videos to work. I might be missing something, but I cannot fine any issues on forum and Wiki doesn't help.. Are there instructions somewhere that I need?

I go to file manager, right click the folder, select Change content, select Music Video, click OK. Then right click again and select scan to library. I get a popup that says "enter the movie name". I can't get past that. My music videos are all mp4 and webm and were downloaded from YouTube..

Thanks

• Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • I turned on logging, went through steps for Music Video then stopped logging.

I attempted to upload logs, but it failed.

I kept looking and renamed Music Video files that had special characters, etc and I got most of them to scan using the TheAudiodb.com for Music Videos. Got errors on most Mean Mary Music Videos.. Guess they are not in database. But, seems to be working, mostly.

• Note that "The Audio DB" and similar metadata repositories allow users to contribute content. If your favourite (but obscure, or at least not listed) band/album is not in the DB, you can add it, and then it will scrape (for you and for anyone else).