lost hard drive

• i've been on 10 from release to today. updated to 11 and lost hard drive access. i have an asus j4005. small samsung ssd for os, and an 8tb hdd, both in ntfs format. both plugged into sata ports on motherboard. i can see both in in bios, but when i load kodi, it doesn't show large drive in system info or file manager. i downgraded back to 10 and everything works great again. seems like software issues. maybe someone left out something simple in the latest build?

• Nothing left out, but we switched from the third-party NTFS-3G driver to the upstream/in-kernel NTFS driver which seems to be a little more excitable at flagging unclean filesystems or similar things. You probably need to connect the drive to a Windows box and run checkdisk to have it mount.

• loaded fine in windows and ran check disk. no issues. rolled back to previous build, all drives work. updated again and no drives. rolled back once again and they work fine. it's definitely an 11 software issue.

• On LE 11...

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link