[11.0.1_generic_legacy_x64] Bluetooth remote fails to connect and crash on "Bluetooth" pane of "LibreELEC Configuration" addon

• Hi.

From one day to the next, using LE 10.0.4, my BT Remote control stopped working. When I went to the Bluetooth pane in LibreELEC Configuration, selected the BT Remote and tried "Connect", it gave an error (br-io-error, IIRC). Later, it crashed.

I upgraded to 11.0.1, and it still happens:

1. BT Remote does not work
    2. Manual connection fails (now with br-connection-create-socket)
    3. it's prone to crashing (but the crash isn't repeatable)

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank you.

• To see whether this is an issue with the settings add-on or somewhere lower in the BT stack, SSH into the device and connect/pair the device using "bluetoothctl" instead the LE settings add-on. If that works; the issue is in the add-on, but the pairing/connect should be persistent now (workaround). If it still fails, the issue is likely lower level and the first step would be updating to (or testing with) an LE12 nightly where newer code/drivers are being used.