/flash/SYSTEM Mount Error

• Hello

I'm new to this by LibreElec

I have flashed the "LibreELEC-RK322x.arm-10.0-nightly-20230525-43c4ed8-rk322x.img" version and I get an error that I don't know and I wanted to know if it has a solution 😸

I have tried several versions and some do not start and others give the error that appears in the image,

Below I leave a screenshot of the error

thanks for your help

• sorry, I couldn't attach logs I couldn't export them ^^

• I have used the command "dmesg > logs.txt" is it valid?

I think that's correct. Wait for the experts now. They eventually ask for a photo of the board, because the non-pro version is exotic. No idea what CPU is inside. If it's no Rockchip, then it could explain the empty dmesg.

• hi JefersonBP2801,

please:

- start libreelec 10 and from the prompt with the error send a photo of the output of ` dmesg | grep mmc

- if you still have Android send the full version of the build that works for you

- if you can, get a CPU heatsink of at least 20x20mm because otherwise, you will have overheating problems :)

googling a bit I've discovered that:

- your soc is rk3228A

- your board has an mmc (which is better than nand),

- your board has an unsupported wifi chip (ssv6256p which you can confirm by analyzing your board)edit

edit: the problem you are having is related to the fact that after loading the kernel from the sd card, the kernel itself seems to disable/fault the sd controller.

This can depend on many factors (damaged sd card, particular wifi chip, etc). So having information about your operating system I can see how the hardware is configured.

• it's very strange.. from these logs I see you have a 4gb sd card (mmc0) and internal memory (mmc2) of 8GB.

please post output of

- blkid

- content of file extlinux/extlinux.conf from first fat32 partition

In practice, when booting, libreelec tries to mount the partitions by recognizing them via an id (which you will see with the blkid output) written in the extlinux.conf file.

So another reason is that there is something wrong with this association.

• try another sd card/reinstall libreelec.

There should be two partitions, the fact that there is only one makes me think that something went wrong with your installation.

let me know

• seems correct to me, but I don't use Windows so I'm not 100% sure. But you should see two partitions with blkid, with output similar to this (it's an experimental box, partition names are not real)

Code
    tvchiptryp:~ # blkid
    /dev/rknand0p1: LABEL_FATBOOT="SYSTEM" LABEL="SYSTEM" UUID="3003-4337" BLOCK_SIZE="512" TYPE="vfat" PARTUUID="22aeff87-01"
    /dev/rknand0p2: LABEL="STORAGE" UUID="7e1f7cb6-2d57-45d8-bc99-ac316c2f31f6" BLOCK_SIZE="4096" TYPE="ext4" PARTUUID="22aeff87-02"

Have you tried using a rufus alternative!?

• If the device booted as far as it did, the app that was used to create the SD card is irrelevant because the bootloader on the SD card booted and found KERNEL which runs the init script that then failed to find the SYSTEM file in the same boot partition that KERNEL resides in; ergo the partitioning itself is not the issue. The problem resides in the kernel .. and it's usually something related to mmc support.