Can't SSH into LE

• Hi,

I'm currently facing an issue while trying to SSH into my LE device using PuTTY. Despite using the default username and password, I keep getting denied access.

I have repeatedly entered "root" as the username and "libreelec" as the password, but the problem persists. I even consulted older posts and attempted using "le" as the password as well. I don't recall if I had changed the credentials before if so how would I go about changing it again.

To ensure accuracy, I have double-checked the IP address and confirmed that I am using the default settings in PuTTY. Additionally, I have verified that SSH is enabled in Kodi. My specific setup consists of LibreELEC version 11.0.1 running on a RPi 4.arm. Please let me know if there are any alternative steps or solutions that I can try to establish an SSH connection successfully.

Thank you

• Solved my issue using the web ssh tool actually. :)

You probably paired your LE device with a key from your Windows PuTTY session and Windows is no longer recognising that key. Remember it’s “Connect Once Only” in the PuTTY session to avoid that situation.