raspi4 Upgrade to LE 11.0.1, black screen on reboot

• Hi,

on upgrading from 10.0.3 to 11.0.1, the upgrade stayed quite a while converting plugins... then the "Converting plugins..." disappeared, but that was all was changed, still only the logo screen, no UI... after 5 minutes, I switched the raspi off and on, but now it only starts up into a black screen, no remote ssh access... since during the last I had no issues updating LE, I did no backup recently :cry: ... any suggestions? I read about plugins being the main reason for upgrade issues, but did not find proper instructions to disable/remove them having mounted the SD in a linux box...

Regards

Frank

• Since I had the feeling it couldn't go worse 8o anyway I removed some of the files (the ones starting with plugin*) from the folder storage/.kodi/addons... the system then started as 11.0.1. Of course most of the plugins are gone, but I checked by reinstalling one of them, works! I will have to some more checks of basic functionality and missing plugins, but as it seems I'm on a good way. An upgrade procedure handling bad plugins by itself (disable/remove) would be nice. ;)