[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• You download the putty program, run, connect to the tuner / box by typing its address.

You will get a window, enter the root login password libreelec and enter the command

Fw_setenv hdmimode 1080p60hz

Fw_setenv outputmode 1080p60hz

and that's all. I hope I helped.

Regards

• login as: root

[email protected]'s password:

##############################################

# LibreELEC #

# LibreELEC – Just enough OS for KODI #

##############################################

LibreELEC (community) Version: 8.90.0-devel-201707131901-g834a470-I

LibreELEC git: c3df916ccd7b06fb923e473f7b2c308501498ada

LibreELEC:~ # Fw_setenv hdmimode 1080p60hz

-sh: Fw_setenv: not found

LibreELEC:~ # Fw_setenv outputmode 1080p60hz

-sh: Fw_setenv: not found

LibreELEC:~ #

LibreELEC:~ #

• Don´t use uppercase letters

Try typing fw_setenv

• hey,

have finally live TV with oscam run on kll via sd. channel switching times are slower than with Android. but for that no freeze and better decryption.

bluetooth connection to the bluetooth speaker is ok, but no sound. have i to activate something else?

LE Version:8.0.2c-l

Tvheadend 4.2.2-49 ~ LibreELEC Tvh-addon v8.1.112

OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn Build: r11350

• Yes. You have to change in Settings->System-> Audio->Audio output device: PULSE: Default, Bluetooth Audio (PULSEAUDIO)

• Kszaq's version sometimes stuck in decoding, it looks like best version is your 8.0-8.0.2-devel-201706201320-g45271ec-I.tar and 8.0-8.0.2c for now, please don't delete it from megaupload.

• afl1 , now your builds with nougat kernel supports wetek dvb again? codesnake fixed this driver . I tested it on kszaq test build with nougat kernel and works nice

I stopped build Krypton versions (LE 8.x) as there are fully supported internal dvb driver in versions by kszaq. Also Krypton development stopped, there are no fixes for rendering (skipped frames). I am following Leia development, but there are CPU performance issues in rendering. Only S912 versions has acceptable builds for now.

• So maybe your next Leia build will be also with wetek dvb support. Now I am using raybuntu Leia build on wp2, works nice but good to have choice and possibility to test something else with other improvements

• I stopped build Krypton versions (LE 8.x) as there are fully supported internal dvb driver in versions by kszaq. Also Krypton development stopped, there are no fixes for rendering (skipped frames). I am following Leia development, but there are CPU performance issues in rendering. Only S912 versions has acceptable builds for now.

You say that only the S912 versions have acceptable builds, I think you only mean the CPU performance, or is there something new with the GPU problem? I mean that would be awsome if the GPU problem would be solved...