[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• I'm on the 801f and I did never see this hopping before. I did not change any of my settings since Jarvis. It is quite hard to see and I strongly believe that most people just do not see it. You need a strong vertical line like text on a quite steady background. I was thinking someone else would see it so that I do not have to go back to 801e or earlier to figure out when it started :) Maybe I find some minute at the weekend.

So it's regression in 801f what you see than. That's why it's a good idea to mention what version are you using etc.. 10155052560281661
    4:3 channel, SD I assume, what codec, mpeg2, h264, h265 ? What decoder HW/SW ? Have you tried to record this video and check on another device/PC ?
    I have just checked few SD channels broadcasting in 4:3 h.264. HW decoder for all formats and codecs. HDMI output as FHD. All channels perfectly still (according to logo), checked also some other, no problem. K1Plus Combo @ 8.0.1f

• So it's regression in 801f what you see than. That's why it's a good idea to mention what version are you using etc.. 10155052560281661
    4:3 channel, SD I assume, what codec, mpeg2, h264, h265 ? What decoder HW/SW ? Have you tried to record this video and check on another device/PC ?
    I have just checked few SD channels broadcasting in 4:3 h.264. HW decoder for all formats and codecs. HDMI output as FHD. All channels perfectly still (according to logo), checked also some other, no problem. K1Plus Combo @ 8.0.1f

My mistake, next time I will directly state the version used. Concerning the codec and resolution, so far I saw it for all channels. My 4:3 channel is HD as well. If I find time I will investigate.

• Friends, how to get newcamd (Code Word Client) work with my server, always giving access denied from server. I did setup all data correct, no results.

Login to oscam webif and add newcamd reader

ipnumber:8888

user: oscam
    pass: oscam

Probebly wrong format deskey:

wrong= 01:02:03....................
    right: 01020304...................

Edited once, last by Guardian (April 21, 2017 at 12:22 PM).

• Look in Settings->PVR & Live TV->General->Group manager.

EDIT: Better way is to go to Settings->PVR & Live TV->General, then enable "Synchronise channel groups with backend". That creates the groups for you automatically.

Edited once, last by Bitman (April 23, 2017 at 1:45 AM).

• Hi, i have received my second kII pro and connected to older tv (720p) and in 720p output mode HD channels in television is cropped. Solution is to switch output to 1080p. And when i try to change speed of playing in timeshift, timeshift sometimes stuck, but i think i did't have this problem on smaller faster card, now i'm using 64GB Sandisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card. When i use skip by time by left/right buttons timeshift works.

But great work, on last year's samsung 4k tv, with their radio controller it's fantastic with this firmware.

Edited once, last by BluPix (April 22, 2017 at 9:41 AM).

• Hi, i have received my second kII pro and connected to older tv (720p) and in 720p output mode HD channels in television is cropped. Solution is to switch output to 1080p. And when i try to change speed of playing in timeshift, timeshift sometimes stuck, but i thing i did't have this problem on smaller faster card, now i'm using 64GB Sandisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card. When i use skip by time by left/right buttons timeshift works.

But great work, on last year's samsung 4k tv, with their radio controller it's fantastic with this firmware.

Yes, timeshift is very sensitive on SD card speed. Even high speed cards can't guarantee correct timeshift. My recommendation is install to nand for timeshift.

• Update in #1.

I tried to improve channel speed switching by changing late frames processing, removing buffer prefill and applying drain loop fix.

• Both tunner works perfectly, DVB T and S, but not OScam. I need a special version or something? Always have the same error.

Demuxer 0 no enabled matching ecmpids -> decoding is waiting for matching readers!

Any help please?

Thank you very much.

• Both tunner works perfectly, DVB T and S, but not OScam. I need a special version or something? Always have the same error.

Demuxer 0 no enabled matching ecmpids -> decoding is waiting for matching readers!

Any help please?

Thank you very much.

You need only correct configuration.

• Update in #1.

I tried to improve channel speed switching by changing late frames processing, removing buffer prefill and applying drain loop fix.

Tested, scanning issue still present like previous IX build. Will wait for next IX build to compare.

Edited once, last by pepesuriano (April 23, 2017 at 9:55 PM).

• K1 plus combo @ 8.0.1g S2/T2
    Channel switching is indeed faster. I have observed two frame freezes on T2 (qHD, h.265) withing 10 minutes after channel switch. Another 30 minutes was fine. Than at least 45 minutes fine on S2 (HD, h.264). Using permanent time-shift if that matters.
    It's really interesting how those boxes became more stable and problems-free because of hard work of few enthusiasts. Wish I could help more. Thanks.

• Update in #1.
    I relaxed late frame processing to avoid accidental frame deleting from decoder queue causing playback stuttering.
    Fix in chapter skipping to avoid double seeking.

• Update in #1.
    I relaxed late frame processing to avoid accidental frame deleting from decoder queue causing playback stuttering.

Tested, If setting maximum pids to 26 it fails, if it is not set, it discovers all muxes but looks like to keep scanning something with first mux that is added, then it returns poll timeout :/

• Update in #1.

- Kodi: relaxed late frame processing
    - Kodi: fix in chapter skipping

the relaxed frame processing is something plus compared to kszaq's build?