[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• LE 8.0.0d-I supports dvb-s, dvb-s2, dvb-t, dvb-t2 and dvb-c annex A.
    Dvb-c annex B is experimental and in adapter is identified as ATSC-C.
    [hr]

For PIDs explain use wikipedia. '' FAINT (SIGNAL)" in log means invalid status, demodulator wasn't locked. Probably you configured annex A and your network is annex B.
    [hr]

It looks like you forgot set "Turn off LNB when idle". Only dvb-s with horizontal transponders had issue.

When creating muxes the combo box only shows “DVB_C" and “DVB_C Annex c" B is not an option un this version of tvheadend :/

• Hi i would like Afl1 for the excellent work for this tv box .I have a small issue the addon27.db.Is any proper solution without rename the file.I have two same tv boxes one run the distro from a usb without any problem,and the other from sd cart which some time stack in krypton logo and must rename the file to move forward.

• Hi!
    I have "kii pro" with LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0.8.0.0f on SD card.
    Trying to install additional pvr.hts-3.4.19.1, but each time the LibreELEC crashing.
    Here is my crashlog file:

Try clean installation on new SD card.

• K1-plus and DVB-T

Thx afl1, the version of LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.0f-I fast channel switching work great with service.tvheadend42-8.1.113 + pvr.hts-3.4.19.1 :cool:

• For annex B you have to create ATSC-C network and connect it to ATSC-C adapter.
    [hr]

New tvheadend42 version: service.tvheadend42-8.1.113.zip
    Adding standard sharing damaged some other features. In this version it is fixed.

• kszaq, so I can use different dvb usb tuner ?
    afl1, I installed your latest tvh42 on latest GDPR-1 Le8 build (WP2) but when I want to watch tv there is info no free adapters. When I back to TVH4.2 from his repository (tvh42.8.1.109.2) then everything works

• kszaq, so I can use different dvb usb tuner ?
    afl1, I installed your latest tvh42 on latest GDPR-1 Le8 build (WP2) but when I want to watch tv there is info no free adapters. When I back to TVH4.2 from his repository (tvh42.8.1.109.2) then everything works

Ask Raybuntu to build tvheadend42 v4.1-2475-g55e4e57.

• Not switching from DVB-S to DVB-T and vice versa. Seems to work with first DVB chosen then on switching to other states "no free adaptor". Need to disable current DVB to get it to switch to other.

• Not switching from DVB-S to DVB-T and vice versa. Seems to work with first DVB chosen then on switching to other states "no free adaptor". Need to disable current DVB to get it to switch to other.

PLEASE, carefully read #1 and follow instruction for installing and setting the latest tvheadend42 !!!!!