[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• Have you ever got ethernet connection with version 8.0.0d?
    Have you replaced in SDcard dbt.img?
    Verify ethernet cable.
    Finally try to install original Android to verify ethernet connection.

By the way my friend has KI Plus with damaged ethernet port. Ethernet was working but from unknown reason transceiver gone. Now he is using USB-Ethernet adapter.

Worked well in this version, I included dbt.IMG file. And the same cable working perfectly with my laptop. As I mentioned before can't install libreelic/android with sd card because it's stuck on amlogic s905 logo.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Edited once, last by quitroot (March 12, 2017 at 3:40 AM).

• I mostly use K1plus as TV server.
    Now I watched a movie with high bitrate 40MBit.
    After 1.5hour the playing has every 2-3 sec a stutter.
    Maybe overheating problem?
    When idle, the team is 68 celsius degree.
    How can I see over SSH the temperature when I play movie?

Edited once, last by envagyok (March 12, 2017 at 6:40 AM).

• Another great news!
    I fixed internal dvb tuner switching dvb-s/dvb-t/dvb-c in tvheadend.
    Big thanks to Jaroslav Kysela from tvheadend team for help and fixies in tvheadend.
    New version in #1, upgrade also tvheadend42 to 8.1.111.

• Another great news!
    Big thanks to Jaroslav Kysela from tvheadend team for help and fixies in tvheadend.

Any news of annex B?

• Any news of annex B?

DVB-C annex B is not supported. Annex B extension is only used in ATSC cable networks. In my driver is no ATSC support. I removed SYS_DVBC_ANNEX_B capabilities to avoid showing in tvheadend strange ATSC-C frontend.

• Another great news!

Bad news: K1-plus + DVB-T
    This version (LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.0e-I.img.gz) with recommended service.tvheadend42-8.1.111.zip + pvr.hts-3.4.19.1.zip + set In tvheadend limit 'Maximum PIDs' to 26 (DVB Inputs -> TV Adapters), but allways generated error message: Tvheadened HTSP Client: No Signal

Restarted the TV box many times and reverted TVHeadend back to service.tvheadend42-8.1.110d.zip, but the error message remain.

After reverted back to LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.0d-I.img the problem is fixed and the channels are right

• Bad news: K1-plus + DVB-T
    This version (LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.0e-I.img.gz) with recommended service.tvheadend42-8.1.111.zip + pvr.hts-3.4.19.1.zip + set In tvheadend limit 'Maximum PIDs' to 26 (DVB Inputs -> TV Adapters), but allways generated error message: Tvheadened HTSP Client: No Signal

Restarted the TV box many times and reverted TVHeadend back to service.tvheadend42-8.1.110d.zip, but the error message remain.

After reverted back to LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.0d-I.img the problem is fixed and the channels are right

Have you updated tvheadend dbt-t setting for frontend?
    Simple updating is not enough. New driver has 3 frontends, old only 1. In old driver dvb-s/dvb-t/dvb-c were connected to frontend0. In new driver dvb-s has frontend0, dvb-t frontend1 and dvb-c frontend2. After update dvb-t/dvb-c have no networks. It is necessary set them again.
    Pls, try ones more again and let me know result.

Edited once, last by afl1 (March 12, 2017 at 8:28 PM).

• DVB-C annex B is not supported. Annex B extension is only used in ATSC cable networks. In my driver is no ATSC support. I removed SYS_DVBC_ANNEX_B capabilities to avoid showing in tvheadend strange ATSC-C frontend.

Not supported in tvheadend? With tbs cards it works like a charm

Edited once, last by pepesuriano (March 12, 2017 at 8:23 PM).

• Have you updated tvheadend dbt-t setting for frontend?
    Simple updating is not enough. New driver has 3 frontends, old only 1. In old driver dvb-s/dvb-t/dvb-c were connected to frontend0. In new driver dvb-s has frontend0, dvb-t frontend1 and dvb-c frontend2. After update dvb-t/dvb-c have no networks. It is necessary set them again.
    Pls, try ones more again and let me know result.

Yes, I enabled the DVB-T tuner in Tvheadened frontend DVB Inputs -> TV Adapters (pick the Enabled checkbox and set the network to my predefined), because with the new configuration is automatically "deactivated" while the HTSP Client say: No free tuner available.
    After enabled DVB-T in Tvheadend frontend (and set Network and 'Maximum PIDs' to 26) changed HTSP Client message from "No free tuner avaliable" to "No signal"

Unfortunately I could not find a solution

• Hello! Help me please. How many I do not try to load LibreELEC 8.0, with different dtb.img for my KII-PRO - constantly ends with a message:
    "cp: can’t stat ‘/flash/SYSTEM’ : No such file or directory
    *** Error in prepare_sysroot: mount_common: Could not mount /dev/SYSTEM ***
    ### Starting debugging shell… type exit to quit ###
    Sh: can’t access tty; job control turned off
    #"
    Each further download is possible only by the "toothpick method". What's wrong with me? With the version LibreELEC 7.0 for K2 there are no problems with downloading. (But there are other problems with scanning ..). Thank you.