[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• Hi alf1
    does the tuner support Multi-stream frequencies??
    can we scan for them on ki plus???
    is any way to add them??

thank you

Under frontend capabilities is FE_CAN_MULTISTREAM. But I never tested it as I can't tune multistream transponder. If you have one for test do it.

• When changing the default skin (estuary) the menu item "Reboot from internal" do not appears. Can I use some custom command and create a custom menu item with this command?

• When changing the default skin (estuary) the menu item "Reboot from internal" do not appears. Can I use some custom command and create a custom menu item with this command?

Reboot from internal is done with following patch:

You can add it to your custom skin.

• Reboot from internal is done with following patch:

Great. Thanks.

• Reboot from internal is done with following patch:

Many thanks, also interesting, can somebody teach how to do it ?

• Many thanks, also interesting, can somebody teach how to do it ?

If you are doing this by hand:-
    The first few lines give the name of the file to be modified.
    The @@ line gives the line numbers to be modified.
    Lines following the @@ line indicate the modifications to the file:-
    - Lines starting with a space character give the context so that you can confirm the exact position in the file to perform the modifications.
    - Lines starting with a - indicate lines to be removed from the file (there aren't any in this example).
    - Lines starting with a + indicate lines to be added to the file (without the +).

Edited once, last by shadowmask (March 10, 2017 at 9:01 AM).

• Hello!

T2 tuner works like a charm. But I've got a problem with Kodi. Playing T2 channels in SD quality puts CPU on very high load. Even without deinterlacing and bilinear zooming, CPU load reaches 80%, so box overheating begins in 10 minutes.

TVheadend uses only 5-7%, so when i connect to it with external device there are no problems.

Is it possible to solve this issue?

• Great work alf1, tested with latest version, scans via DVB-S tuner, picks up the UHD test channels on the astra 28.2 satellite here in the UK, which it didn't on previous versions, stream the 4k to other s905 boxes with no issues, although I must say that I use a usb 1gig NIC adapter, (I know that I don't get the full transfer speed over usb2, but does appear to be faster than the standard internal 100meg port). Be fantastic to get both internal tuners working together, but not crucial, keep up the good work.

should have added that I am running from 16g class 10 SD card on KII box.

Edited once, last by Mobigeek (March 10, 2017 at 8:58 AM).