[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

  • Is it possible to post a link to download only kernel.img and SYSTEM for each update ? This will make it easier for those that already have LE8 installed (I don't have a spare SD card).


  • Is it possible to post a link to download only kernel.img and SYSTEM for each update ? This will make it easier for those that already have LE8 installed (I don't have a spare SD card).


    Use .tar file.
    [hr]

    Thanks, does it means no work ?


    B/w if no then can i use external tuner for DVB-T and internal for DVB-S ?


    Yes, this is only solution for now.

    Edited once, last by afl1 ().


  • I have a clean instalation. No works :(

  • Hi, today, just in the morning the tvheadend start asking username and password, tried xbmc it won't work, please help.


    Solve it by creating file 1 in the /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.multimedia.tvheadend/accesscontrol
    with following:

    Edited once, last by galgofa ().

  • Oscam not work for me, and i don´t know why...

    Quote


    2017/02/24 12:06:56 6B746D2A c (dvbapi) Demuxer 0 restarting decodingrequests after 0 ms with 1 enabled and 0 disabled ecmpids!
    2017/02/24 12:06:56 6B746D2A c (dvbapi) Demuxer 0 no suitable readers found that can be used for decoding!


  • I have the same problem
    From translation

  • Hi afl1/ algudu : does all the Addons(official&unofficial) in the latest release works ? or are they enabled by default ?
    i have tried many LE 8.0 versions, but none have full support for Addons. some work some refuse to open up.
    Can you comment on this issue pls ? Thanks in advance.

  • Update in #1.
    Improvement in channel switching, playback starts at keyframe.
    Bad news, channel scanning issue is caused by hw demuxer. I double check amlogic code hw demuxer and there is no bugs. The evidence for my theory is: After disabling pid 18 (EIT, used for EPG) no scan data. You can verify this in tvheadend by disabling Channels/EPG -> EPG Grabber Modulles ->Over-the-air:EIT: DVB Grabber.
    For now scan workaround is in using external tuner or use database generated by E22TVH.
    [hr]


    Hi afl1/ algudu : does all the Addons(official&unofficial) in the latest release works ? or are they enabled by default ?
    i have tried many LE 8.0 versions, but none have full support for Addons. some work some refuse to open up.
    Can you comment on this issue pls ? Thanks in advance.


    I support only tvheadend. For all other addons ask kszaq, as my builds strictly follows his builds only adding internal dvb tuner support.

    Edited once, last by afl1 ().

  • For updating internal installation copy .tar file to /storage/.update/ and reboot box.


    would it also update dtb.img file? cause that was my previous problem with usb port, used above update way , but just system and kernel has been updated, that was a reason why i moan about usb port fix (my fault).


  • For updating internal installation copy .tar file to /storage/.update/ and reboot box.


    would it also update dtb.img file? cause that was my previous problem with usb port, used above update way , but just system and kernel has been updated, that was a reason why i moan about usb port fix (my fault).


    .tar is only for update without dtb.img.

  • K1 Plus Combo, update from previous system to 8.0.0c on microSD card, updated TvHeadend to *.110c.
    DVB-S2 with a newcamd client in TvHeadend. HW decoder set for both SD and HD content for all codecs. EPS grab from air.
    Tested for about one hour in the morning. Random program change while cleaning the house for several hours. Left alone on one HD channel till evening. Now returned after few hours and further testing.
    I observe really fluent program change, no stuttering and random double-video-start observed before. Channel switching is faster. Timeshift stable when pausing randomly, forwarding etc. So far I cannot find any issues.


    @afl1 and @kszaq I cannot tell how much I appreciate your effort, good job. I only wish I would be able to help more by other than testing.


    PS:
    There is only one sub-minor issue. I have a Samsung smart tv @2015 series 6. Yamaha RX-473 receiver. When receiver is ON, I can control volume on the receiver by TV-remote, AV-remote and K1-remote. HDMI-CEC work excellent. Only when receiver is off as a offline pass-through. The K1-receiver does not control TV volume, only TV-remote does. K1-remote volume buttons does nothing.
    When connecting K1 plus directly to TV, situation changes. K1-remote volume buttons controls volume of the K1 box itself.
    But I believe that this is an issue of an receiver and-or TV, not the K1 itself. Just a FYI, maybe somebody found how to fix it somehow.


    FYI:
    I had many issues before. Slow UI, video stutter etc. My box had only small 10x10x5mm heatsing and the temperature above 80degC made CPU throttling after just few minutes. When I have changed the cooler by much bigger and added 30x30x7mm fan (low profile fits box), all lagging problems went away.


    EDIT: one slight problem persist (was present before and still here). Occurred once after many hours of testing. When switched to one particular SD FTA channel "Ocko" video shows only first frame, no audio. After 30 secs I have switched to other channel without any problem and back to "Ocko" which has been played normally again. TVH show no problem and streaming in progress. This is a random error. And I have not been able to see it on any other channel. Maybe it has something to do with a lack of EPG on this channel.


    If somebody interested, here is a log: kazafut2017-02-25 22:08:46.708 switching to Ocko -> freezed
    2017-02-25 22:09:16.326 switching to Nova Sport 2 HD -> OK

    Edited once, last by Ftelf ().

  • Tried this workaround with E22TVH, it loads channels, and lets say 40% of channels work, and other 60 % have error SUBSCRIPTION ERROR