[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• I tried both Standby and PowerOff too. With no luck.

Are you using original IR remote? Try clean installation on new SD card. Some SD cards have boot issue.
    Stand-by mode is not recommended. Issue with correct restart addon services.

Edited once, last by afl1 (February 19, 2017 at 8:32 PM).

• 1. Use Red button. You can customize buttons with keyboard addon.
    2. arm in build-name means 32bit user space.
    3. Ask in 'Add-on Support'. I am only adding internal dvb driver to kszaq's builds.

Thanks for your answers!

Edited once, last by tonitiger (February 20, 2017 at 6:59 PM).

• Update in #1.

Thank you for the update. Will check it today.

Meantime i noticed when the resolution is chosen 4k the interface of Kodi became slow to respond. Is it possible to to chose lower resolution for interface but keep highest resolution for video playback ?

• Latest build in Ki Plus, with tvheadend and pvr from here, scan failed from dvb-s

On clean installation no scan issue. As I mentioned earlier I installed WebGrab++ to be able grab EPG from internet and try to fix using channel config with mixed dvb-s/dvb-t/dvb-c in tvheadend. After successfully running WebGrab++ I disabled all other sources for EPG:
    1. in DVB Inputs -> TV Adapters: 'Over-the-Air EPG'
    2. in Channel/EPG -> EPG Grabber Modules: allowed only 'Internal XMLTV'

After this EPG config I got as side-effect 'no scan data' for any attempt to scan any network service.
    After reverting config in Channel/EPG -> EPG Grabber Modules I found: Disabling 'EIT: DVB Grabber' is disabled scanning for internal tuner.
    Probably it is a hint for fixing internal dvb tuner scanning issue.
    [hr]

Thank you for the update. Will check it today.

Meantime i noticed when the resolution is chosen 4k the interface of Kodi became slow to respond. Is it possible to to chose lower resolution for interface but keep highest resolution for video playback ?

I've got only full-hd tv. Playing 4k live TV on full-hd is smooth, CPU load low (on same level as 2k), only memory usage is higher.

Edited once, last by afl1 (February 21, 2017 at 12:24 PM).

• With last build i have finally manage to scan DVB-S as well, but after restart it says no free tuner available, what it can be ? I check all setting frontend it enabled and provider chosen but no free tuner...
    B/w DVB-T i have scan with external dongle. Didn't tried with internal, after removing found channels appears working well with internal tuner.

Edited once, last by galgofa (February 22, 2017 at 8:44 AM).

• With last build i have finally manage to scan DVB-S as well, but after restart it says no free tuner available, what it can be ? I check all setting frontend it enabled and provider chosen but no free tuner...
    B/w DVB-T i have scan with external dongle. Didn't tried with internal, after removing found channels appears working well with internal tuner.

In TVheadend you have to allow only one from dvb-s, dvb-t, dvb-c.
    [hr]

In my case DVB-T (spain) only scans a half of services, same as two previus versions.

Scan with external usb dvb-t stick is recommended workaround for scanning issue.

Edited once, last by afl1 (February 22, 2017 at 9:09 AM).

• In TVheadend you have to allow only one from dvb-s, dvb-t, dvb-c.

Thanks, will try at evening, but, does the both tuners will work then ? I mean when i watch

Also is there any way to speedup channel opening, still too long to see picture.

• Thanks, will try at evening, but, does the both tuners will work then ? I mean when i watch

Also is there any way to speedup channel opening, still too long to see picture.

To use both tuners is tvheadend issue.

There are two stages for channel switching:
    1. waiting for descrambler (in circle is 0);
    2. buffering (circle is counting);

As you can see waiting for descrambler is main part of channel switching delay. Also you can open oscam 'Live Log' to see when is ready wit descrambling key.