[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• I use a KII Pro as server connected with ethernet cable and the streaming of SD and HD contest inside home (both wifi and lan) work perfectly. It works very well also with tvhclient on Android phone.

Inviato dal mio LG-D802 utilizzando Tapatalk

What is your client, with what software (version too)?
    All setting is default, or you change something?
    gigabit or 100mega lan?

I use gigabit mini MX with le 7.0.2 Kodi 16.1 with gigabit lan, and with the default tvh client software from repo.

i tried from pc too, with kodi 16.1 windows. There is mostly good the vq.

@afl with kodi 16.1 and minimx the max vq is only 10, when I switch to channel.
    It is matter use your tvh client version?
    I will try le 8beta6 on sd

Edited once, last by envagyok (February 14, 2017 at 5:52 AM).

• What is your client, with what software (version too)?
    All setting is default, or you change something?
    gigabit or 100mega lan?

I use gigabit mini MX with le 7.0.2 Kodi 16.1 with gigabit lan, and with the default tvh client software from repo.

i tried from pc too, with kodi 16.1 windows. There is mostly good the vq.

@afl with kodi 16.1 and minimx the max vq is only 10, when I switch to channel.
    It is matter use your tvh client version?
    I will try le 8beta6 on sd

Ok
    seems solved. Kszaq's 12f version had problem with vq. Update to h, and no 0% vq no drop.

• cant figure out why hts update is needed?, using tvh for a years, and never have to upgrade tvh beacuse of drivers, can switch between media build or TSB drivers and tvh stays rock steady, only thing what i have to do after drivers change is enable and asign networks to lnb.

• K1 Plus Combo. Using DVB-S2, newcamd client in tvheadend.
    I have been using 8.0-devel-20161231120653 till yesterday. Basically no big problems. Occasional kodi freeze on EPG open. Video problems fixed by disabled HW for SD, etc..

Clean install of beta6. New channel scan. I wanted to do everything from the beginning to test it.
    When zapping channels I have random "no signal". Does not depend on the channel encryption. Here is example.
    I'm zapping randomly, then switching to "Ocko TV" which is a free channel.

Then opening the stream in the browser, the program is played without any issues.
    Then zapping up, and down. The "Ocko TV" is played now.

When this happed the SD has been decoded in SW. Now I have switched the HW decoder for all SD and HD to see if it differ, but seems like an tvheadend/driver issue.

• K1 Plus Combo. Using DVB-S2, newcamd client in tvheadend.
    I have been using 8.0-devel-20161231120653 till yesterday. Basically no big problems. Occasional kodi freeze on EPG open. Video problems fixed by disabled HW for SD, etc..

Clean install of beta6. New channel scan. I wanted to do everything from the beginning to test it.
    When zapping channels I have random "no signal". Does not depend on the channel encryption. Here is example.
    I'm zapping randomly, then switching to "Ocko TV" which is a free channel.
    When this happed the SD has been decoded in SW. Now I have switched the HW decoder for all SD and HD to see if it differ, but seems like an tvheadend/driver issue.

Upgrade to beta6a. beta6 has playback issue caused by Kodi 17.1-RC1. I don't know why kszaq used it, still no official release (planned for Feb 28).

• Afl1 I am getting scanning problems with a lot of transponders at amos 4w and hotbird 13e.
    I am using kii pro device with your last build beta6a, tvheadend and pvr from the first post.
    Maybe E22TVH backup with the right configuration will fix it, but I don't know how to produce it...
    Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Upgraded to beta6a.
    I'm getting a lot of continuity errors, which were not present in the 20161231 version

So far the channels are zapping, but the speed is much slower than I have been used in the 20161231. It's 50/50 good speed <5sec, but sometimes like 8-10sec.
    Have to check one more thing, FAV button on the K1 native remote used to open some favorites menu, which I never used, but now it opens a numeric keyboard with "6" pressed instantly.

• Upgraded to beta6a.
    I'm getting a lot of continuity errors, which were not present in the 20161231 version

So far the channels are zapping, but the speed is much slower than I have been used in the 20161231. It's 50/50 good speed <5sec, but sometimes like 8-10sec.
    Have to check one more thing, FAV button on the K1 native remote used to open some favorites menu, which I never used, but now it opens a numeric keyboard with "6" pressed instantly.

Two is a lot errors?
    In Krypton is used for video playback v4l2 driver. Amlogic porting is in development.

• [hr]

At me 2 to 6 sec. Try to enable predictive tuning in pvr.hts.

hi, Alf i try enable predictive tuning, time results is better. Thank you!

I've before used dreambox PVR with enigma2, and time of switch channel on this box they were below 2 sec. :)

Is there any other easier and mainly faster DVB-S client for LE platform?